1. Open python\bf2\stats\unlocks.py
2. Go to line 44
3. Change the line
defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
to
defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
4. Enjoy all the weapons

This needs to be used server-side only. I've tested this myself by downloading
the win32 dedicated server and running it on my own computer. Works great :)

If you use this on your server, please add "Unlocked weapons" to your server
name so people can easily find it.

- by dOb

like all the extra kits that you have to get points to unlock on the retail one.

Sweet.

Tiny said:
like all the extra kits that you have to get points to unlock on the retail one.

Sweet.

Like...?

(come on, don't make us all setup the dedicated server. I didn't even know there were extra kits.)

Each class gets a weapon they can unlock when they get so many points. Specops for example..can get the G36 carbine, which is pretty nice, but lacking the optical scope.

will this work if you do it, and just play single player? since your computer sets itself up as a sever right?

bealzz said:
will this work if you do it, and just play single player? since your computer sets itself up as a sever right?

just an update, this change will unlock the different guns in single player too, i like this idea, opens it up more like raven shield... even if it is just a little bit.

My money's on the Barett for the sniper class, like they had in DC

*Barret

Is this change global, i.e. both single and multiplayer settings? Will having it in singeplayer cause mp servers to reject your connection?

YUP the Barret, what looks like an HK, some bullpup stuffs, and autoshottys for the US engie and tanker HALLELUAH! :D

Back