Univision Is Buying Gawker Media For $135M

He was already out to his friends. He just didn't like them talking about him.

Regardless, Thiel is a public figure who publicly supports politicians who do and say very anti-gay things. His sexuality is news because of the implicit hypocrisy in its revelation.

I find more hypocrisy in a SJW bashing someone for wanting a modicum of privacy than I do someone working to reform the system from the inside.

Frankly, I'm tired of identity politics anyway - people thinking that just because you are a certain color, gender, or have a certain sexual preference, that if you don't vote a certain way you somehow are a traitor to others like you.

Identity politics is the biggest piece of divide and conquer bullshit ever pushed on humanity.

I find more hypocrisy in a SJW bashing someone for wanting a modicum of privacy than I do someone working to reform the system from the inside.

And I find that anyone who uses the term SJW as a pejorative is a raging moron and I should discount their opinion entirely. So this has been a valuable exchange for both of us. Full of info. Much learning. Wow.

And I find that anyone who uses the term SJW as a pejorative is a raging moron and I should discount their opinion entirely. So this has been a valuable exchange for both of us. Full of info. Much learning. Wow.

Indeed. It tells me squarely what you are and who you are, not that you haven't been trying to hide it. SJW is deserving of its pejorative status because of the fake crusades its undertaken that only seek to divide and conquer - and never to actually accomplish what it is they claim they want to.

I'm all for equality. I'm never for radicalism.

If I type out a bunch of bullshit like you will you respect my position more?

Because it's not working the other way around.

Looked up your thread history. You have a history of this type of shit, looks like. I'm done feeding your trolling.

Back