Universe@home badges and recognition

I've got the Neptune badge, so far.
neptune.jpg

Started on Friday night; am at Neptune now. :)
uranus.jpg

Of course it would be nice if the project would give WUs to the other three systems that are asking for them. :confused:

fastgeek, there is a thread over in their forums where multiple users have posted having issues getting work units. I don't believe it is exclusive to an OS. http://universeathome.pl/universe/forum_thread.php?id=57#531 The admin is aware and working on it, but all I can say is be patient and make sure to have a backup project until you can get work/enough work.

Now a little over 100K for Saturn.
saturn.jpg

As noted in that thread, the WU distribution is spotty at best. A couple systems have a LOT of WUs and one or two others barely have enough to keep busy. Am splitting between FAH & U@H for now.

Whizzed by Jupiter sometime in the middle of the night. :p
jupiter.jpg

Hi Mars! Bye Mars!
mars.jpg

Started on the ~19th (not sure exactly due to the WU issues)
Current numbers:
Total credit: 592,667
Recent average credit: 50,416.96

This pales compared to some folks there... hell, Mumps [MM] has a RAC of 1,122,795! :eek:

Yeah... BOINC has some pretty heavy hitters out there.

I'm doing enough right now for #7 in RAC; but 1.1M is just nuts! Think the highest RAC I've ever reached in a project was a bit under 700K with SkyNet.

Just crossed 1M points and have arrived home.
earth.jpg

Eight day run to 1M resulted in at RAC of 79,174.38, which is good enough for 5th place. Plan on letting it run until I cross 25K hours on WUProp and then move on to something else.

neptune.jpg

Neptune. I'm at 24k. They reward a lot of points. Only been running for 4 days.

jupiter.jpg

Just passed Jupiter at 250k.

... and need to reach Earth.

I'll skip Venus for now. Currently exploring the Milkyway galaxy.

Just got Mercury 25M badge
1606183599726.png

Note that linux runs faster than windows. In addition Ubuntu 20.04 runs much faster than Ubuntu 18.xx. Don't know why. See post here.

Back