Uniprocessor puts me into top 10 worldwide!

may i be worthy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2010
Uniprocessor FTW!

I finally cracked the world top 10 actual individuals up 2 places from my usual spot (I don't count Anonymous and PS3 as individuals, so I will conveniently upgrade my 11th place to a much better sounding 9th ;))

I have stopped testing and benching so my average is creeping back up, despite a boatload of 2684s in the last few days...but look at the margin - I beat 12th by a mere 27ppd. Now where did that winning margin come from? The funny thing is yesterday I rebuilt my media center - swapped the e6600 for a surplus Q6600 - and for fun I started a single uniprocessor client. For 200ppd. :cool:

So, don't let people tell you Uniproccessor is only for the science. No sir, I do it for the points and the glory. :D

original.jpg

(Yes, websurfing costs me 10,000ppd on SR2#1)

original.jpg

gratz. i though atlas folder was the #1 looks like hes way down did he lose some GPU's or did everyone kick it up a notch??

Now this has [H]ard written all over it. :cool:

gratz. i though atlas folder was the #1 looks like hes way down did he lose some GPU's or did everyone kick it up a notch??

A combination of both, he recently posted either here or on FF that his farm is slowly dying out and he is currently awaiting dual GF1xx cards to come out before upgrading, IIRC he said that he had already lost 3 mobo's:(.

Plus he is mainly GPU - a lot of the other guys in the top ten are running dual SR-2 setups + a scattering of other machines

congrats, I am just happy I made top 40 again before the end of 2010

Heh, I am already back to 13th = 11th. Glad I screengrabbed it.

But still I forgot to thank Tobit, whose promotion of the Uniprocessor work made me give it a try. Talk about karma. I try and broaden my folding base from being a shameless bigadv points whore... and get even more points pron.:rolleyes:;)

We are not worthy! Great show there, FTFDU!

Back