Unigine Superposition - issue with GSYNC

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello.I am using 2080 Ti Aorus Waterforce + Aorus AD27QD.

Testing unigine superposition i am getting random 1s stutter all over the place. Without gsync is fine.

Can test somebody with gsync and check?

I can tell you that I haven't had an issue with a 5700(xt) and Freesync running superposition. I know it's not what you asked for, but it doesn't appear to be some sort of VRR glitch with the software.

So what can it be? VALLEY running fine with GSYNC

Not sure. I had a 2060 Super I had a few months back, but I don't recall that having any issues like you're describing running superposition either.

I don't know anything about your monitor though. Mine was a Freesync monitor that also runs G-sync with an Nvidia card (144Hz).

Could be a driver issue. Maybe roll back to an older one and see or reinstall the current one after doing a DDU.

I usually dont run benches with Gsync on, but just tested it with superposition and was problem free.

441.12 driver, RTX 2070

I never had this problem, but I haven't checked Superposition in a while.

Do make sure you use RivaTuner to select 142 fps frame cap (if you are at 144Hz) and force VSync on in Nvidia settings. Not sure if that will fix the stutter, but it is something to try.

I tested games all fine. Valley fine too. Only Superposition stutters with gsync on.Any ideas?

Monitor is freesync + GSYNC 144hz.

I tried install newest drivers and the same.

Clocks are not dropping only 1sec stuttering in whole tests.

Superposition with gsync on has no issues for me... 2080Ti. Unless I'm going for highest possible score, I actually leave gsync on so I have an accurate idea how changes will effect my gaming performance.

Sometimes i get app error Superposition.exe dxgi.dll error in event viewer. ITs sometimes when i exit GAME MODE or benchmark mode. Or when i alt tab to desktop and back again to test, it crash too with that error log in event viewer. But exiting is normal ,just that log same. No driver crash,by the way.

Can somebody check?

Superposition with gsync on has no issues for me... 2080Ti. Unless I'm going for highest possible score, I actually leave gsync on so I have an accurate idea how changes will effect my gaming performance.
Are you sure? there are few peoples that get the same stutter when gsync on

Ah i had 1.0 version of Unigine. Now trying 1.1 :) Even no saw that before that is 1.1. Ok error only stopped showing in event after exiting benchmark. But stutter is with gsync on only.

Last edited:
Back