Uncharted Golden Abyss ( NGP ) gameplay video

Hopefully it's low enough I can get one for Christmas (assuming it's out by then).

Does it have weird DOF blurring? Or was that just the camerawork of the clip?

But it looks nice, and hopefully will have a new MH. :D Now sure how useful that back panel thing will be.

sexy looking hardware. I will be tempted but I may wait a bit to see how many really good games it has before I drop the $.

Those assholes had to show us some cool Uncharted stuff,and I have no desire to own a handheld but now I won't one for Uncharted.

Those assholes had to show us some cool Uncharted stuff,and I have no desire to own a handheld but now I won't one for Uncharted.

I just hope the transition is exceptional, Uncharted is one of the best series this generation. I would imagine it would be difficult.

I bought the original PSP because of God of War. Ended up not playing it very much. It cramped my hands and I hated staring down at it.

I'm still happy with my PSP Go...

I don't think I'm going to like the NGP, just too much going on with the device for me. Too many controls, too big, another proprietary media (other than power consumption, isn't any better than UMD in my opinion), and will probably cost too much just like the original PSP.

$249!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that price is kind of misleading. I mean, it's only $50 more to get the 3G version, so that's what a lot of people are going to choose. So, for most people it's $300.

i don't know 3g isn't that really appealing to me
it's unrealistic to play mp game on 3G imo
and if you are browsing stuff i have my smartphone for that
I think lot's of people are gonna just save $50 and buy 1 more game besides 3g isn't free

Sooo is that what it looks like after having the memory halved or is that not the actual hardware and software that's going to be sold? I want to believe but I'll wait for review units to go out to get too excited.

Well its exclusively ATT, so screw the 3G model.
Not like I NEED to play multi player outside my house or work. Definitely not for $50 more, and whatever ATT is going to charge on top of that.

$250.... I was thinking they would do that. Kinda like what happened in 1995, when Sega annouced the Saturn for $399, and then Sony's keynote all they said was the price and nothing else. ($299) Competition is good.

Still not sure if this is day 1 yet. I need to see more 3rd party support.

Don't care about the 3G model at all...especially considering how bad that's likely to be while playing online. $250 for the normal one? Absolutely guaranteed day 1 for me.

Back