Uncharted 2 has multiplayer

dwk

Gawd
Video

Anybody else excited for this? I loved the first game and think that multiplayer in the second one could be very addicting and have a lot of potential. 3rd person shooter, close combat combos, breaking necks, climbing walls, and throwing people off ledges all in one game :D

I'm so excited for it. If you buy Infamous.. you get to go into the closed beta of Uncharted 2 multiplayer! Plus.. Infamous looks amazing!! Lol

I'm so excited for it. If you buy Infamous.. you get to go into the closed beta of Uncharted 2 multiplayer! Plus.. Infamous looks amazing!! Lol

If you preorder you get it. You dont have to put the full amount down to do so, and can cancel after getting the beta. Looks good enough to buy anyways, just saying.

If you preorder you get it. You dont have to put the full amount down to do so, and can cancel after getting the beta. Looks good enough to buy anyways, just saying.

Yeah thanks for clarifying, that's what I meant! :p. SO pretty much $5 down and you get into the beta, worth it imo, then just take your cash back afterwards, lol!

Either way, I think I'll be getting Infamous, looks so awesome.

Back