Unable to login to Chase.com all of a sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
So today I go to login on out bank and I'm told the login information is incorrect. I changed both our passwords and after the password is changed it takes you to the account so it all seems fine.

NOPE!

Logout and try to log back in it says the same thing as before. It will work in safemode with networking. It works just fine on my game rig. There is something on here causing the problem and ESET SS and Malwarebytes are always on and I scanned in normal and in safemode and neither one found anything.

I normally use FF so tried Edge. Mind you I have never logged in on Chase in Edge because I can't stand the browser. So you would think it would have worked and the issue was just with FF.

NOPE AGAIN!

It gives the same error in Edge as it did in FF. With Win 10 Pro X64.

I use the banking and protection side of EsetSS so anytime chase.com is entered in the address bar it opens a claimed secure browser. Well yea must not be so secure if something is keeping me from logging into our damn bank on my daily.

Any Ideas aside from wiping the computer. I've cleared the cookies in FF which still doesn't correct the problem either.

PC or Laptop that you're having an issue? If it's a laptop, it can be silly as having the Fn+Num Lock key enabled.

Type out the PW in notepad then copy/paste and see if you're getting the same problem.

Is Edge officially supported? I know when I have issues with Chrome there is usually a Chrome update that needs applied, maybe it's the same with FF?

I don't know what "claimed secure browser" is but is it something you can temporary disable and test again?

It's a desktop. secure browser is through ESET using Firefox. I fixed the problem clearing FF cache. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Seemed like a cookie issue not cached content problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back