Ultra MP3 player any good?

NeoNemesis

2[H]4U
I'm looking at MP3 players (under 200$ CAD) and the one that seems to offer the most features is the Ultra 8 in 1 MP3 player. Since I generally trust the opinions of people on this forum I was wondering if anyone could provide me with any reason not to buy this MP3 player, aside from the fact it uses USB 1.1.

Also, if anyone knows of a better MP3 player for under 200$ with the features I need then don't hesitate to list it.

Features Needed:
-Good sound quality
-FM tuner
-Voice Recorder
-Data Storage
-Reasonably small size
-Under 200$

Thanks for the input. The player looks great and has all the functions I need but its a little out of my price range (with HD). Still, it might be worth taking a look at. How is the quality of the FM tuner?

NeoNemesis said:
Thanks for the input. The player looks great and has all the functions I need but its a little out of my price range (with HD). Still, it might be worth taking a look at. How is the quality of the FM tuner?

Absolutely great. What I did was get the player without the drive. I then bought a used 15 gig drive on ebay for like 30 bucks.

Saved me some money, and works great. It is also really easy to install the Hard drive..

I do not use the tuner as much but I did try it out and worked very well.

check out the iriver ifp-180t ... i have it .. and it's really good .. only problem is it's 128mb ...

u can transfer any files as long as they're not music files

it also is usb 1.1

the sound is amazing and so is the radio tuner ...

Back