Ultra EXO aluminum case

johnrea77

Limp Gawd
I've managed to get though almost 2-1/2 years with my two Lian-Li / Abit/ Core2 builds. It looks like the time will come for at least one new build this year. The Lian-Li V600 has been discontinued and it was my case of choice - I build both a silver and black version. The only change I made was when my Koolance RP1000 started leaking I reverted to air. My wife didn't like blue coolant on a beige carpet - go figure. I told her it would never leak since I leak tested in the basement for a week. The reservoir developed a slow leak about a year and a half later. Now it runs with a Thermaltake Blue Orb 2.

So looking at new cases I'm considering the Ultra EXO Limited edition. I searched the [H] and didn't see anything on these. Any thoughts ?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3433315

-jr

Honestly I couldn't be any less impressed. What do you see in that that makes you feel it's worth anywhere near $200? You could get another Lian Li for half that of similar size / featureset (like a PC-7B Plus II), and you could get a V series for a little more that'd be superior in every way.

whats up with that power bar or whatever? it seems like instead or wiring your power wires cleanly around the outside of your case, it runs them straight out the middle, most visible part of your case? weird. even if you dont have a case window, it seems like it doesnt help your cable management at all.

whats up with that power bar or whatever? it seems like instead or wiring your power wires cleanly around the outside of your case, it runs them straight out the middle, most visible part of your case? weird. even if you dont have a case window, it seems like it doesnt help your cable management at all.

Unless you make your own perfect length cables...

Back