Ultimate Video Game Set-Up

Damn, thats a few systems. The real question is, do they all work(which I imagine they do) and does he play them all?

man that is sweet ! I sold off alot of my older stuff when i moved 6 years back makes me miss them

Hey Steve - where is this from? I'm curious to know more about the setup. I don't think I could get away with this in my house, so I'll have to live vicariously!

Pretty epic collection of consoles, too bad I wouldn't play any of them out of lazyness. Also emulators FTW

This is really cool. I have visions of doing something in the future. Can we get any more details/pics?

The picture I get is kind of blurry, hard to make out the systems on the left side. At least some of these are 'duplicates' - both an original American NES and the NES 2. I think that's a Japanese SNES over on the left, but what is on the front of the American NES on the right side? Also are there 2 different N64's or is that another system?

Damn right the 8bit NES gets top row treatment!! That thing basically saved/revitalized video gaming as we know it!!

The trouble with starting a collection after getting a girlfriend is that the girlfriend becomes the destination of all income.

Colecovision, Intellivision seems to be missing, I don't see an Atari 2600, I see the 5200.. also seems upper right corner there's another NES just a different make... either way makes a nice display, museum quality history of gaming type stuff (with the additions of course).

That said, all of those could fit in less than a gigabyte of harddrive space with emulators.

The trouble with starting a collection after getting a girlfriend is that the girlfriend becomes the destination of all income.

This.

Also, the combined original MSRPs of those systems is staggering. :eek:

Colecovision, Intellivision seems to be missing, I don't see an Atari 2600, I see the 5200.. also seems upper right corner there's another NES just a different make... either way makes a nice display, museum quality history of gaming type stuff (with the additions of course).

That said, all of those could fit in less than a gigabyte of harddrive space with emulators.

+1. No coleco, Intelli or Atari 2600 (the grand daddy of them all if you don't count Pong)

Hmm. The picture is kind of crappy and it's tough to make out what systems they are, but...

No Colecovision?

No Atari 2600?

No Sega Master System?

At least a NES is there :p

These are the only 4 consoles that matter.

Everything that came after them was trash.

what about the odyssey 2 ? I loved that machine, but the joysticks sucked as they would always break .

Hey Steve - where is this from? I'm curious to know more about the setup. I don't think I could get away with this in my house, so I'll have to live vicariously!

I saw this on reddit, but not sure if it came from there.

dreamcast is there. shame the tv is too high. i tried something similar for a few months and my neck was killing me. is there an xbox 360 in there?

I dont want a fucking girlfriend. I dumped the last 2 so I could do the crap I want with out the constant whineng and Nagging.

And I have all the crap he has and its own room to keep it in what is so great about this set up?

Back