Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 and Klipsch Image X10 headphones $95 shipped each

Oh man, third year running of this black friday deal for amazon. I think this time I'll get a pair to try. Not klipsch though, they have a thing with boosting the bass on their portables that I just do not like.

son ofabiiitch ive had a pair unopened sitting on my desk that ive been meaning to sell from last years deal

I have a pair of the Triple.Fi 10's from a deal a few years ago, these are amazing headphones for the price. So amazing you'll probably need an amp to drive them correctly... :p

The TF10s are plenty efficient and do not need an amp running them.

I still have a couple of pairs of TF10s in my closet from two years ago... turns out I'm too lazy to actually flip them. Ha. I don't mind having an extra pair or two sitting around as back ups, though so far I've found them to be significantly more durable than the Shures I've used in the past.

I've had my TF10s since the first Amazon sell off. I've since converted them to custom molds. Worth every penny.

You may need a better player, but not necessarily an amp. I've had various players including a Zune, iPhone, Sansa Clip and have tested them on a J3 and these all drive them fine.

If you want to talk about needing amp'ing, I also have a set of RE262's that have an impedance of 150ohm. Now those I use an Fiio E11 to drive.

Overall the TF10 is a great set of balanced and very neutral set of IEM's. Some folks don't like how long they protrude out of the ear, but if you're looking for top notch sound, You can't beat the price if it's on sale.

From a desktop maybe, but from a mobile device you will DEFINITELY need an amp. Otherwise you don't know what you're missing :p

No, you will not. I know exactly what I'm not missing, seeing as I have both desktop and portable amps, and have used my TF-10s with both cellphones and MP3 players, as well as my desktop.

And when I say amp, I'm not talking about a $15 Fiio either.

No, you will not. I know exactly what I'm not missing, seeing as I have both desktop and portable amps, and have used my TF-10s with both cellphones and MP3 players, as well as my desktop.

And when I say amp, I'm not talking about a $15 Fiio either.
Meh, there was a huge difference on my Thunderbolt with and without an amp... I guess it heavily depends on the device.

i currently have a set of Klipsch S4's that I got a month ago. Saw this deal and couldn't resist, is it that huge of an upgrade? If not, i might either return or sell them i guess

I bought them both, lol. The TF10s as a spare for my 2009 Lightning Deal pair, the X10s just cuz.

I'll probably cancel one of them, I have at least a week to decide anyway. Of course I could also take in both... :)

Really happy with these audio deals got resolved for me. The TF10s I stumbled upon after logging right on and checking SD. Good thing too, been meaning to get a backup and the cleaning tool again. :p

Back