UFO Filmed By News Crew

Glad someone finally said RC. That's exactly what it looks like to me. Some dude on his lunch hour is out having fun. The town panics, and Fox screams UFO! Not the first time this happened though.

High Res video? Where did all these commentators get a high res video to review? [H] and youtube both displayed this video in low 360p resolution. :eek:

Our photojournalist setup his camera and got the same video? :D Radar? Yah... right.
Oops... how about satellite photos? :eek:

Mystery? ;) Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PULL! Bang!

Nasa-Spider_leicht.jpg

I wonder what Fox News would hype for this?

Holy SHIT. That's a massive space spider.

You know what's funny. Watch this video again with the sound off and just watch these peoples mannerisms as they speak. Why is there so much body movement in talking? The anchor in the beginning alone made me laugh with his left to right head sweeps. It's funny as hell.

To everyone thinks its a fly, you are wrong.

If you look at the video, you can see the object appearing from behind clouds and disappearing behind clouds based on the cloud formations.

To everyone thinks its a fly, you are wrong.

If you look at the video, you can see the object appearing from behind clouds and disappearing behind clouds based on the cloud formations.

It looks like a combination to me. Some of the shots are clearly insects. The others look like an RC helicopter that we already discussed here...... Its a moot point, its not aliens from outer space is all that matters.

It looks like a combination to me. Some of the shots are clearly insects. The others look like an RC helicopter that we already discussed here...... Its a moot point, its not aliens from outer space is all that matters.

Makes sense, I agree with you.

High Res video? Where did all these commentators get a high res video to review? [H] and youtube both displayed this video in low 360p resolution. :eek:

Really annoying isn't it? It was practically a controlled evironment (for a ufo sighting anyway). They got pointed exactly where they're supposed to stand, exactly where to point the camera, a two hour window, a professional grade camera and crew. And they're still no better than some random amateur taking pictures of dustbunnies. :mad:

I didn't really see the tail boom in most of the shots... wonder if it's a small multicopter. The satellite view on the "proposed takeoff/landing" is near a field, so it would make an ideal RC location...

I doubt it.

As much as I believe in UFO's in the normal sense (read the COMETA report or the USAF Blue Book) I don't think they're THAT common. I do think that there is...something...out there, but I don't think that every single thing in the sky is a UFO.

Time will tell though!

The video was from May however put in the context with the current "sightings", it could point more towards the RC theory, but I do think whatever they saw and whatever was captured and shown on FOX news is more than likely terrestrial based as much as I would like to believe otherwise.

I think if anyone actually sees a real, from another planet with real aliens driving UFO, it may be the last thing they and we see. I for one don't believe any public visits would not bode well

I think if anyone actually sees a real, from another planet with real aliens driving UFO, it may be the last thing they and we see. I for one don't believe any public visits would not bode well

I think if an extraterrestrial race decided to pay us a visit, it would not be a bad one. If they have the technology to get here, I am sure their morels would have evolved from logic.

I agree with Bravo...even as destructive as the human race is I would HIGHLY doubt that by the time we got to the point of interstellar space travel we would be doing destructive and mean things. I don't see us finding lesser evolved or lesser intelligent species and attempting to destroy them. What would be the logic in that?

However, in the end, who knows. That's always the mystery of alien species...we simply have absolutely zero idea of how they think, how they react...if they even "think" at all...

It's like something Neil deGrasse Tyson once said that goes something like: if you look at the difference in behavior and intelligence between us and a monkey...something that shares a ~2% difference in DNA, could you imagine what a species would be like if they were ~2% ahead of humans genetically? Monkeys go from being at their most advanced, what, shoving a stick in an ant hill to extract ants? While that ~2% difference has us building space stations and skyscrapers and computers and jets, etc. Imagine a race that's is just ever so slightly more advanced than we are. It's completely unimaginable in my mind. Now by using genetics he of course is symbolizing intelligence, however, if you take it for what it is you can see the vast differences that could exist between us and a race that is even ever so slightly better than us.

You can also look at something like an ant. If there are civilizations out there that are thousands or even millions of years past us technologically their minds, their physical or metaphysical beings, or whatever they may be, would be so far past us...so much more advanced than us in every single way...that them trying to make contact with us would be like us having a conversation with an ant. There is a very high possibility that there could be thousands of advanced races around us now that don't talk to us NOT because they don't want too or because we're a violent race and they are threatened by us...they could just not be talking to us because they simply can't. So far beyond us that the mere thought of them talking to us would be like, again, us talking to ants. We'd have no way to conceive or understand what they're saying.

Just a real mind fuck when you really think about it.

"We know better than you, so you should do this..."

If man is to reach the stars in a unified and efficient matter, it would most likely be under the banner of a single ideal. The problem with that is while it has the same efficiency as communism, ideals are often in conflict and ends up overwhelming whatever resistance it encounters. We're talking about near Religious dedication here.

The only other motivation, if not ideals, is resources and profit. Something everyone can understand, if a planet can be 'acquired' with the cost justified by a long term return of investment, we *will* go there. Maybe you can find a primitive tribe on another planet, and talk them into selling a continent for five thousand earth dollars (A currency not recognized in their society). And when they realize they've been screwed over, to tell them that they should have read the fine print.

Back