UFO Caught On Tape, We Are All Going To Die!

While I admit I've seen some amazing "UFO" footage that made me go "Hmmmm, that really is strange," this footage is rather meh. Could be a bug, or just an error in the video capture, and so on and so forth.

Judging by the quality of the video, I'm going to have to say that the 'objects' are actually bugs flying around. The speed and size if the insects are causing the cheap camera to pick them up as a blur.

The article that I read about this says that supposedly there are other videos from different angles that show the same object. This is all speculation though because they have only released the one video.

Why cant we ever get some HD video of UFO's? Always grainy 3fps videos.

I'm definitely convinced of UFO's having personally seen two in my life. I won't admit to actual extraterrestrial involvement, but having read the USAF Project Blue Book and the COMETA report (both straight legit government papers) there have certainly been OFFICIAL government reports of flying objects that FAR excelled the technology available at the time some of these reports were written.

I remember one in 1956 I believe of where radar picked up an object multiple times that would go from a standstill to 3000km/h in an instant. In 1956. No one had technology to make something like that...not to mention that a human body simply could not withstand G-forces from an event like that.

So again...do I believe in aliens? Sure...but I will never say for sure that UFO's are aliens, but they are certainly technology we don't posses.

one UFO's would have to exist. two people would have to carry around HD video recorders. Lets face it cellphone cams suck.

Same reason you don't see any clear pictures of bigfoot. lol

Do i believe in UFO's? no, because of the nature of the name "Unidentified flying object"

clearly they would be spacecraft. Alien in origin.

I'm definitely convinced of UFO's having personally seen two in my life. I won't admit to actual extraterrestrial involvement, but having read the USAF Project Blue Book and the COMETA report (both straight legit government papers) there have certainly been OFFICIAL government reports of flying objects that FAR excelled the technology available at the time some of these reports were written.

I remember one in 1956 I believe of where radar picked up an object multiple times that would go from a standstill to 3000km/h in an instant. In 1956. No one had technology to make something like that...not to mention that a human body simply could not withstand G-forces from an event like that.

So again...do I believe in aliens? Sure...but I will never say for sure that UFO's are aliens, but they are certainly technology we don't posses.

I don't think anyone's denying existence of aliens. It's a big universe and it's extremely silly to think we're alone in it. Trouble is quite obvious - the nearest M-class planet is light years away. That's what makes alien encounters here hard to believe. At least with physics as we know it.

Imagine the conversation inside the UFO aircraft:

"Captain, this looks to be all the earthmen have for defense, it is a very meager showing. I would suggest we take them now while we have the advantage of surprise."

I don't know if UFO's are real,but I do know I wouldn't believe anything coming from South America.

one UFO's would have to exist. two people would have to carry around HD video recorders. Lets face it cellphone cams suck.

Same reason you don't see any clear pictures of bigfoot. lol

Do i believe in UFO's? no, because of the nature of the name "Unidentified flying object"

clearly they would be spacecraft. Alien in origin.

I believe in UFO's. Occasionally we all see something we can't identify.

That doesn't mean they come from a different planet :p

Wow, this is almost as good a proof for UFOs as the human birdman video was to prove they were able to fly.

I don't think anyone's denying existence of aliens. It's a big universe and it's extremely silly to think we're alone in it. Trouble is quite obvious - the nearest M-class planet is light years away. That's what makes alien encounters here hard to believe. At least with physics as we know it.

LOL. Star Trek reference IRL

LOL. Star Trek reference IRL

Quite, but NASA also borrowed that term to identify with planets that has life supporting qualities. Fictional terms are frequently borrowed by non-fiction institutions. Who do you think coined the word robotic?

Who said UFOs had to have aliens. I could just be the crab people that live deep in the ocean flying around and checking our defenses. You guys and your crackpot alien theroies... :rolleyes:

Imagine the conversation inside the UFO aircraft:

"Captain, this looks to be all the earthmen have for defense, it is a very meager showing. I would suggest we take them now while we have the advantage of surprise."

more like, on the alien spacecraft. "Dude lets buzz the earthlings again, and pass me one of those awesome joints, they were worth the trip! oh, and I need to get the ship back home before dinner, or Dad's gonna ground my ass"

HD camcorders have been on the market for years. Phones shoot 1080p/30.

But these UFO clowns all seem to own ancient phones and VHS-C camcorders from the 80s. LOL.

In college I created a visual simulation of an air breathing scram jet (being an astrospace engineer)

That would move that fast as scram jets are mach 5+

Why a very high tech scram jet is down is Chile is beyond me though.

Because then it would be an Identified Flying Object.

Pictures of UFOs are by definition fuzzy and hard to distinguish what's what... that's why they're UN-identifiable.

Back