UFO Caught On Film by Multiple Cameras

As you pointed out Drake's Equation does pretty much make EI a mathematical probability if not a certainty. There are however some issues such the fact that some of this extraterrestrial life might have gone extinct already, way before life started on Earth. Billions of years of time is a long time :D

Yes, extraterrestrial life will not be visiting us if it's the equivalent of our dinosaurs or ooze, or like you said, extinct already. The chances of our time lines overlapping, and then our populations finding each other, are basically slim to none.

I believe there has to be another form of intelligent life in the universe. Granted I hope they never visit us because my gut tells me they would be mean sons of bitches.

Why would they ever come to visit and destroy us? We will do it ourselves in a couple of centuries anyway. Aliens probably have a pretty good equation on when exactly it's gonna happen and they will only visit us then to see us do it.

Besides, anyone with some sense of realism can easily see that this video is a real deal.

lulz just wait until they come out admitting the videos are doctored and its a hoax. :p

Let us all welcome our new alien overlords.

I haven't bothered reading most of this or watching much of the video, but how did they work out they were all filming the same event? I assume they were strangers? No doubt they uploaded their videos separately to youtube or something. If that is the case we could work out if they were for real or its just some fake by finding the original uploads on the web.

I haven't bothered reading most of this or watching much of the video, but how did they work out they were all filming the same event? I assume they were strangers? No doubt they uploaded their videos separately to youtube or something. If that is the case we could work out if they were for real or its just some fake by finding the original uploads on the web.

eh, I just looked on youtube I guess there's a whole bunch of videos. They all look like shit though. I can't see anything but a few bright lights moving aorund

Well what do most people do these days when they see something cool? They pick up their phone and they start filming it. Been outside in the last decade? Seen any of those cool new phones with video capability?

where is Duke Nukem when you need him!?!?

I'm sorry, but, people that think we're alone in the universe, let alone the galaxy, are, for the lack of a better word, simpletons. And about the 'were created in God's image', what would god qualify as, since he/she 'made' the 'heavens and earth', an alien?

I wonder if anyone has ever though that the reason extra-terrestrials visit our planet is because they don't have super long-range telemetry?

Why would the military shoot a UFO down? If you damage it, and kill the crew, how would you repair and operate it?

Anyways, I'm to sure the video is/was a hoax, because in the last couple of frames before it rockets off into the sky, you see something like a car, truck or bus pass by.

did many of you not watch the video namesis posted? It shows how the video is a fake - very positively proven to be fake.

Snore, really easy to fake . . and this was not even done well. sound with editing artifacts, missing blinks of light, poor adding of linear distortion, and near and far horizon tracking problems (rotate independently).
just to name a few . . . .
It is always sad when people fall fully for the amateur stuff. I have made a few (a long time back now - it was harder then) that got accepted as real . . made a good paper. Even a bonus when people disbelieved me when I disclosed it was fake. Fun but ultimately sad when you find out people would believe just about anything with a good story and poor evidence.
Learned first hand that people will believe what they want regardless of or even contrary to reality.
Now it is so painfully easy to make these fakes (highschoolers are making some great ones now) and with people in general are still as gullible as always . . . I am sure interesting times are ahead.

Maybe I should have explained better, but why bother the video does it all.

I'm sure whatever it was... it was just designed to test our faith. I'm off to polish my antique dinosaur saddle. Later!

The only proof we need that there are obviously aliens out there is, that none have visited. I personally subscribe to the Fermi Paradox on why we have not ran into any alien species.
Posted via Mobile Device

The only proof we need that there are obviously aliens out there is, that none have visited. I personally subscribe to the Fermi Paradox on why we have not ran into any alien species.
Posted via Mobile Device

There's probably a becon outside our solar system warning this area is quarantined due to human infestation and any found entering will be exterminated to keep the infestation in check.... kind of like the Flood in Halo... except we're the Flood. Think about it. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Hello earthlings:

My name is unit 68896487 rev:6. I have spent years flying thru the cosmos, and didn't even stop visit, just so I could come here to screw with your minds. Well, I have to get home now before my creator unit finds out that I took off with the Diskmobile.

Nanoo Nanoo
Posted via Mobile Device

I heard that UFO was just trying to return it's P67 Gigabyte mobo's.
Posted via Mobile Device

Am I the only one thinking it'd be fine if the aliens destroy the Middle East?
Posted via Mobile Device

Oops, didn't realize anyone was taping us last week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, and since when did my home PC become a mobile device?
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably something jacked up with the site.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going to have to hand this over to Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson. If you can't be bothered to watch it the most important part is "Remember what the 'U' stands for in UFO."
Posted via Mobile Device

Is it me or am I among the few that would welcome a UFO landing soon?
Would be funny if it landed on the White House lawn. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

hailants.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Good vid. Gonna splice it into the beginning of ID4 and watch it. /popcorn

Why yes, my PC *is* a mobile device!

There's probably a becon outside our solar system warning this area is quarantined due to human infestation and any found entering will be exterminated to keep the infestation in check.... kind of like the Flood in Halo... except we're the Flood. Think about it. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

That makes sense human beings are a disease on this planet.

Obviously fake. Isreal would have 40 missiles in the air before you even saw the thing

One video is a hoax, maybe, because of no flash of light like the rest,might be because they are inside of the affected zone.

A total of 4 videos from different locations of the same thing with the same timing.

I found another video of the same object over America on that same night doing the exact same thing.

It kinda looks like an Angel and it is doing something at the birth place of Jesus.

The whole area is unstable and we might be at the door of WWWIII.

Yeah, I'll never understand why people get so worked up about it.....NOT!

I hope the aliens hurry up and get here, even if they are bent on destroying us. At least it would be something interesting instead of the same ol' shit that the news reports on every day.

Back