UC Davis Students Win Microsoft’s U.S. Imagine Cup

HardOCP News

[H] News
Over the past three days, students across the country came together in Washington, D.C., to celebrate their creativity and passion for solving the world’s toughest problems using technology. These students were part of the eighth annual U.S. Imagine Cup, the world’s premier student technology competition sponsored by Microsoft Corp.

“Imagine Cup is more than a software competition; it’s about inspiring students to become tomorrow’s technology and business leaders,” said Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer at Microsoft. “The technology industry not only is a key driver of economic growth and job creation, but also offers vast potential to solve some of the world’s toughest societal problems. The creativity and passion of these students speaks volumes about the impact they will have on the world.”

yay! i go to uc davis and will be grad in two months! go aggies!

Holy shit. I get off work patrolling campus only to find my campus is on the front page of [H]ard!

Sweet!

I knew there was a reason I joined the ECE dept...

I am now placing a bid for the domain "/". I will put one ad on the front page and be a billionaire!!

Back