UBISOFT Uplay Anniversary sale up to 75% off!

Ugh. I've got Origins on Steam, or I'd jump on the five buck Season Pass.

thanks op! i picked up blackgate for $5 and was emailed a steam code. all my past ubi shop purchases have been steam redeemable as well. season pass may work on steam as well? ymmv

Sweet. Jumping in, then. :)

Confirmed - they give you a Steam code on your purchase invoice email. It's a whopping 8GB patch to Origins.

Last edited:
You guys have recommendation for Arkham Origins? Seems a mixed bagge.

The first weeks of Origins was beset by a ton of bugs, but they've patched them all quite nicely. I'd actually call Origins the second best Arkham series game thus far.

If anything, the only real 'annoying' thing about it is that by being a prequel game, they can once again make Joker the 'big bad.' Thankfully the next Arkham game takes place after Arkham City's story. Hopefully the other villains get more face/voice time.

Last edited:
Does the season pass include the Mr. Freeze dlc

It says that this is included with the Season Pass, so I'd say yes.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/257070/
Cold, Cold Heart DLC - Key Features:

Return to Gotham City to ring in the New Year, Arkham Origins style. When the CEO of GothCorp is kidnapped, by Mr. Freeze, Batman™ sets out to bring him to justice. Along the way, he will uncover the tragic history of his new enemy, prompting our hero to attempt the impossible: save the victim AND the villain. Hours of narrative-driven gameplay and new Open World content await!

Sweet. Jumping in, then. :)

Confirmed - they give you a Steam code on your purchase invoice email. It's a whopping 8GB patch to Origins.

Decided just for the Mr Freis DLC it may be worth it

Took about 20 minutes for the order email!

Last edited:
Hey, currently at work and can't view the site, but what's the price of Origins on there?

Grrr damn I just bought the Origins DLC but did not realize I already owned it. I guess I have to go start a freaking thread in FS now. Lol someone want to just buy the activation key from me for $4.50?

EDIT:

screen capture freeware

Last edited:
Back