Ubisoft Publisher Weekend Sale On Steam

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Ubisoft gets a lot of hate, but we can't deny that they have made some good, if not great games. Open world games. With lots of towers to climb. And most of those games are on sale this weekend on Steam, with pretty good discounts. For example every FarCry game (sans FarCry 5) is 60% off, and the Compilation is only $49. Thanks to Comixbooks for posting this in [H]otDeals.

how dare hardocp support uplay and anything related to it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed I say.

If there was any ubisoft game that i didn't already have this would be a good deal. But i think I already own most of the good games (and some bad haha).

buwahaha, farcry n3 was 4.99€ for years now it's 7.99€, price increase as time goes by, funny.
fuck off ubi and your copy past games, too bad vivendi gave up on the take over.

I've only bought two Ubisoft games both Tom Clancy games R6S and The Division, but they are both just outright excellent games. I heard that Ghost Recon Wildlands is the weakest link among the 3 most recent Tom Clancy games. I'd recommend The Division on this current sale it's a heck of a deal for a great game.

Was installing some old Ubi games and had to delete systemdetection.dll to make them not fail to launch.

So tempted to by all the HOMM they have available. so many memories
Yup, grew up with HOMM. Grabbed couple of the newer ones, although I have a feeling they won't compare to the original HOMM 2 and 3 (which were my favorites as a kid).

Yup, grew up with HOMM. Grabbed couple of the newer ones, although I have a feeling they won't compare to the original HOMM 2 and 3 (which were my favorites as a kid).

IIRC, gog has up to HOMM5 for sale, no uplay needed. I'm tempted to get 6 and 7 on this sale though.

feeling old school, will farcry play on a win 10 system? have seen others having issues.

Back