Ubisoft Planning A Netflix TV Series?

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to the rumor mill, Ubisoft is planning a Netflix series. While that seems totally possible, what franchises are left that would make a good series? All Ubisoft's current properties are being made into movies.

Yet there may be something else in the works with a Reuters article indicating today that the French game publisher is “in talks with Netflix over a series”. No further details are available. A Netflix deal would be something different and of course the big question is – what property would it be? Other notable Ubisoft titles include the “Prince of Persia,” “Call of Juarez,” “Rainbow Six,” “Rayman,” “Just Dance” and “Trials” franchises.

More competition is always good but knowing UbiSoft, they will find some way to eff it up.

Probably The Division - The Series.

It would make for a pretty good show.

As long as Uwe Boll is Not involved it could be a good thing.

Probably The Division - The Series.

It would make for a pretty good show.

The mini episodes they had for the division were pretty good. I would love a show showcasing a viral outbreak. None of that zombie bullshit, just straight up virus killing people.

So in the spirit of ubisoft, it will be advertised as the avengers visual quality and what we will get is captain planet cartoon?

The mini episodes they had for the division were pretty good. I would love a show showcasing a viral outbreak. None of that zombie bullshit, just straight up virus killing people.

There was a movie like this I forget what it was called. Contagion or something. I think it did have some zombie stuff though

There was a movie like this I forget what it was called. Contagion or something. I think it did have some zombie stuff though

Contagion was enjoyable, no zombies in that one, just a virus that took out like 50mil or something. For a movie the events were taking place a bit too quick so a show would be more interesting showing the events from everyone's POV like the CDC and citizens.

Last edited:
Rainbow Six could be done as a more international Flashpoint. But might work better as a movie.

The Division would work. Assassin's Creed would work.

I was going to make a joke about it being Rayman. Then when I actually thought about it, it made sense :eek:

Rainbow Six could be done as a more international Flashpoint. But might work better as a movie.

The Division would work. Assassin's Creed would work.

Rainbow Six was written like it was a movie. I don't know if they actually own the rights to make a movie for it.

Back