Ubisoft Giving Away Yet Another Free Game

HardOCP News

[H] News
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Ubisoft is giving away a free copy of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for the month of November. The page is still showing last month's free game but will be updated when Blood Dragon goes live. If you have an Ubisoft account all you need to do is log in to get the free game. If you don't have an account, it's free and easy and it makes it easier to get the rest of the free games each month until December.

Interesting. It's also the 360 game of the month later this month on Xbox Games for Gold. MUCH rather play it on my PC.

Mine says it will be available on Nov 9th.
It also says Uplay will stop supporting Windows XP soon.

This game was fun and worth the full price.

Played Blood Dragon first and then bought Far Cry 3, Had a hard time getting into Farcry 3 (like just a couple hours in FC3) even though it is supposed to be more of the same things with a different theme/setting. I think the humor made it worth the play through.

Beyond Good and Evil. I doubt it's aged well but that was one HELL good of a game in its day.

got it free on the 360 a few months back. I can say that version didn't hold up well and that was the remastered version.

Back