[Ubisoft Connect] PC copy of Anno 1701 History Edition, Starlink: Battle for Atlas Digital Edition and Trials Rising Standard Edition (until 12/20)

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
Ubisoft is hosting their Ubisoft's Happy Holidays Daily Gifts Offers for Free when you login and claim your free content. Daily gifts valid from December 14 through December 18, everyday.

Note, must login to your Ubisoft account to acquire offer, otherwise, you may sign up for free.

[Expired] 12/14 - Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Rewards Pack
[Expired] 12/15 - Starlink: Battle for Atlas (PC Digital Edition) full game
[Expired] 12/16 - Watch Dogs: Legion Rewards Pack
[Expired] 12/17 - Trials Rising full game
[Expired] 12/18 - Hype Scape Rewards Pack
12/19 to 12/20 - Get them all: PC copy of Anno 1701 History Edition, Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ Digital Edition and Trials® Rising Standard Edition and The Seafarer Settlement Pack and the Bayek outfit for Eivor in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla, The Power Suit outfit and the Ubisoft Mask in Watch Dogs®: Legion, The Nahari’s Pow Surfer Gift in Hyper Scape

Last edited:
Thanks, wanted Starlink for a while despite looking underwhelming. I'll play it eventfully and you can't beat the price of free.

Reactions: Xrave
like this
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I don't normally look at uplay, and for some reason ubisoft didn't email regarding this stuff.

Alos posting as thanks, really glad to get StarLink, though I have no interest in the "rewards pack"s

Ahh man, I missed Starlink. Didn't even know this deal was going on, lol.

Missed out on Starlink as well... forgot to check Ubi. Did get Trials though. Enjoyed some of the previous Trials games so this should be fun. Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up on this, I tend to forget ubisoft because well uplay, but it was totally worth it for Trials.

fyi, today you can get through uplay:

Get a free PC copy of Anno 1701 History Edition, Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ Digital Edition and Trials® Rising Standard Edition

I just clicked the Ubisoft Happy Holidays tab in Ubisoft connect and it said it was going to give me all the rewards for the whole time rather than have me check everyday. Plus it would give me the past ones that expired.

Back