Ubiquiti AirCam / AirVision

Oddly enough I found DLink Camera's to be pretty good considering the money. However their software and dvr nas sucks!

Yeah--- that's the sort of thing I'm finding... there always seems to be a "...But..." part of the equation that sucks.

...and btw-- thanks... Now I have to dig through all the specs on D-link cameras.... :eek:

Saw some of the stuff on these. Personally waiting for the pro camera's with the night vision support.

Yeah--- that's the sort of thing I'm finding... there always seems to be a "...But..." part of the equation that sucks.

...and btw-- thanks... Now I have to dig through all the specs on D-link cameras.... :eek:
It happens. There was a software suite, I can't remember what it is now that was compatible with the cameras that would do the recordings..

Since the install we have had snow, rain and below freezing temps and the airCam dome's have worked flawlessly outdoors (covered though).

Thought this info may be useful.

Since the install we have had snow, rain and below freezing temps and the airCam dome's have worked flawlessly outdoors (covered though).

Thought this info may be useful.

By covered do you mean your porch?

Also, are you guys buying through a reseller? I've seen that Newegg carries most of the Ubiquit line, do they have comparable pricing?

By covered do you mean your porch?

Also, are you guys buying through a reseller? I've seen that Newegg carries most of the Ubiquit line, do they have comparable pricing?

i use data-alliance... really ugly website, but they've been good to me...

streakwave is another really big re-seller...

as of late i've enjoyed the convenience of amazon... i will generally go check the prices elsewhere though just to make sure they're in line...

Holy useless contribution! ;) ;)

As long as the info is relevant why not, instead of starting a new thread and people posting the same thing.

Way to go slick, you got me!

Only 52 days late on the comment.

:rolleyes:

Back