ubid.com - $19.00USD for a 200Gb HDD?!

jas0nt

Weaksauce
http://superstore.ubid.com/is-bin/I...yNMFNsOcyZp9Eja_dgGbTJro=?ProductSKU=S1195090

clearly they must have made a mistake, right? if not, this price is a steal!

20dollarhd.jpg

damn, must be a mistake and they wont honor them, but I just ordered a few.

Lets see if they actually ship!

Knowing Ubid, they'll ship it, also with a invoice that says $189.00 that they charged you.

just ordered 2 for 53.98. price is up, but that is still cheap enough for me. used a virtual cc with $60 limit incase they try to overcharge me

I must be missing something then because I only see the WD 160GB for $154 and 3 Maxtor units from $130-144.

40GB Western Digital Caviar WD400JB Special Edition - Hard drive - 40 GB ...

Western Digital Caviar WD400JB Special Edition - hard drive - 40 GB - ATA-100

Our Price: $ 1,510.99
-------------

something makes me think you wont get jack.

Originally posted by _Sin_

-------------

Lol, this could get sketchy...

-------------

Who cares, not like you lose anything for trying. At worst I'm out 10 minutes of my time, at best I get 320gb of SATA goodness for $50

-------------

Wow... I ordered me 2 of those, just in case they are out of stock tomorrow... Thanks for the link

Looks like they realized thier mistakes that or we are killing thier site cause it is now saying catalog offline.

Originally posted by Bighitter
Looks like they realized thier mistakes that or we are killing thier site cause it is now saying catalog offline.

still works for me?

Looks like it is only happening once you get past page 6 of the IDE drives section by using the next button.

Originally posted by batotman
Knowing Ubid, they'll ship it, also with a invoice that says $189.00 that they charged you.

If they do this, I'll slap them hard with a lawsuit.
The only thing they can do is to cancel the order. They cannot charge you with higher price w/o your approval.

Just picked up the 160gb SATA drive. Hopefully this works, because Id be a happy man.

I saw this and was like wow, then i order 4 of the 160gb.... This will be awesome if it follows through, but after ordering i was noticing alot of the linking going a bit slow or not linking... Hmm must be update time or something... was thinking on getting more hahah to hit a terabyte but thats crazy....

I'm in.

Do it one at a time!

Products: $ 107.96

Items Ordered: 1

Shipping: $ 2.49

Tax: $ 0.00

Order Total: $ 110.45

in my cart was 4!

yep like all of you i just picked up a 160gb sata... does anyone have a tracking yet?... or know if their cards were charged the "discounted" rate

My Order:
-------------
4 x Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JD - Hard drive - 160 GB - internal - 3.5...

Each: $ 26.99
Total: $ 107.96

Shipping via : $ 2.49
Sub Total: $ 110.45
Total: $ 110.45
--------------

W00t! Now let's see it go through... this would be killer for some chewy RAID goodness!

Update: I just checked my e-mail and an order confirmation, complete with an order number, has been delivered!

-SEAL

for the record... my order:
Your order reference number : XXXXXXXX

Qty. Product Price ea. Price total
3 Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JD - Hard drive - 160 GB - internal - 3.5...

Western Digital offers WD Caviar SE Serial ATA (SATA) hard drives with features and capacities that are ideal for next-generation computers and low... $ 26.99 $ 80.97

Shipping via : $ 2.49
Sub Total: $ 83.46
Total: $ 83.46
again if anyone gets a tracking or some verification that they are infact getting the units i would appreciate it... =)

I havent received any tracking information, but I did receive the confirmation email with my order number and reciept.

Deal's dead can't add to cart...

And my credit card shows activity...exactly for that price...so I think it's good.

well it might go through, but they can always just credit our cards back the money deducted. So we will see in the next few days. If they do come, Im going to need to read up on how to set up a RAID.

man, i was like a few sec to slow, i had one in my cart for 2 min .. then its out of stock the nex few min .. grrr

lol i had one in my cart then decided to go for the gold and get a few more... (3 total) in any event i recieved my confirmation and whatnot and the amount i charged is on hold... if it actually posts as an expense i think that will tell me whether or not it went well..
does anyone know what the correct retail price of one of these drives is

just ordered 2 for 53.98. price is up, but that is still cheap enough for me. used a virtual cc with $60 limit incase they try to overcharge me

is a virtual cc a virtual credit card?..if not, then wut is it?... if so, where did u get one and how do i get one and tell me everythin about it?...please?

thanks

Back