UBI games 20% off already sale price Cyber Monday

Thanks OP! I did some searching on the site and was able to grab AC Origins Deluxe edition for $11.82 through paypal.

Is it possible to redeem Uplay points and get the additional 20% to stack?

I have been trying and cannot seem to make it work; just curious if anyone else has.

My biggest complaint is that UBIsoft is still trying to cash in on DLC type shit and it just makes the choices too fucking confusing. For instance I have FC5 but assume I didn't and wanted it, you can get it for $12 great! or the gold enough for a bit more, or you can buy the platinum edition with FC: New Dawn, or the complete edition with is ND + 5 but no DLC... jesus fuckall UBI, you're selling all this shit for a huge discount just have ONE god damn version of each game have "the definitive edition" that packages together all the extras for a game that you are no longer creating content for or supporting and have JUST that. Then if you want to bundle multiple individual games, new dawn, fc4, fc3, fc3:BM, etc then sure package those together.

I tried using the 20% off code I got with 100 UBI points on that Immortals Fenyx game but it wouldn't work. Guess I'll just buy it when it goes on sale.

Back