U.S. Has Most Serial Killers in the World

HardOCP News

[H] News
Because everyone has to be the best at something, this handy chart shows you which countries are the best at what. The U.S. is best at serial killers, Australia is best at stealing cars, Armenia known for pirate software and Korea has the most web users. Hey, at least we aren’t known for eating horse meat or intestinal disease. :eek:

I'm willing to bet that just about every country in Africa beats us for serial killers, it's just we actually do something about it...

How does Korea have the most web users?

China has 298,000,000
USA has 231,000,000
South Korea has 37,000,000 (NK has like 20 web users)

lol, glad I don't live in Qatar. Best at Men. What the hell does that mean?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Oh wait this is bad huh?

Moving to Costa Rica. They have the most "Happiness" apparently. Gotta get in on that shit.

How does Korea have the most web users?

China has 298,000,000
USA has 231,000,000
South Korea has 37,000,000 (NK has like 20 web users)

20? You lie! Only Kim Jung Ii has the internet.

Bet you USA has the most bullies too, which probably equal to the amount of serial killers. :p

the only reason US has more serial killers is because everything is documented, i bet there are bunch of serial killers down in bitchostan that nobody has heard of

Belarus has the most unemployed women...I might have to take a trip over there and put some of them women to work. :D

Quality of Life - Ireland

Yeah lets get blown the fuck up! Quality Explosives! Maybe if I survive tonights bombing, I'll stroll down to a pub to get ready for tomorrows!

the only reason US has more serial killers is because everything is documented, i bet there are bunch of serial killers down in bitchostan that nobody has heard of
Let's be clear: serial killer != mass murderer. The latter works in parallel. :p

That image is so full of crap. First of all, it is rather picky on what different nations get stuck with as their "number one". The US gets serial killers? Really? Out of all of the things that the US has the most of?

Corn? The US is the biggest producer of corn in the world. By far. The US produces over twice as much as the next highest, which is China. Over six times as much as the third highest, Brazil. Yet it says Morocco? Morocco isn't even in the top ten.

Internet users? South Korea has a population of 50 million. The US is rated at having about 75% of the country on the web. With a population of over 300 million the US has a ton more. China has a ton more, even more than the US. I suppose if they are going by percentage, South Korea might have a higher percent, but they certainly don't have the most.

tl;dr Chart is biased and wrong.

...probably because we differentiate. What we call serial killers other countries call regular citizens.

Well not necessarily, it just doesn't show what they're actually measuring/comparing.

It does. It isn't consistent with the measurements. Sometimes it measures by percentage vs other countries, other times it lists per capita, it also lists by total numbers. It's a hodgepodge of information from all over the web from all sorts of random sources, some trustworthy, others not so much. Is doesn't keep a consistent form of measurement. So a lot of the "number ones" are more like "if you calculate it this way". And as far as I can tell the number ones are picked randomly. Like I said earlier, the US is by far the biggest producer of corn on the planet. Not to mention the biggest of a lot of things. But yeah, serial killers. Canada gets fruit juice by total numbers. Seriously?

Oh, and I mistyped up above. It was Romania that they say has number one for corn. Which also isn't in the top ten producers in the world. The US produces enough corn that each person in the US could in theory get 1 ton each.

Now where did I keep those slides with a drop of each of my victim's blood?

Of course with every statistic there is a counter side. Perhaps the US is number one in Serial Killers, because they are also the best at finding them. There may well be far more serial killers in places like China and India with heavier populations, but much less care in labeling them as serial killers or less resources in hunting them down.

Of course with every statistic there is a counter side. Perhaps the US is number one in Serial Killers, because they are also the best at finding them. There may well be far more serial killers in places like China and India with heavier populations, but much less care in labeling them as serial killers or less resources in hunting them down.

Or maybe we have a lot of undiagnosed/untreated mental illness that helps boost our serial killer numbers up where other nations deal with them in some way. (National Health Care, Imprisonment, Work them so hard they don't have energy to be crazy, Forced military service where they end up getting themselves killed, etc)

Where are the stats for genocide? Sheesh, China alone should be #1 for that.

I wonder if the statistics only count the serial killers that are caught. Other countries might be too poorly equipped or trained to do a proper homicide investigation, and killings go unchecked. Our numbers might be higher because we actually keep records of every criminal activities going on within our borders.

btw, a movie came out about serial killers in mexico, in some of the big industry citites. lots of women go missing and nobody cares. guess they don't matter if nobody cares.

Argentina, the most horse meat? Are you kidding me? Whoever drew this chart had no idea what he/she was talking about. Cow meat, maybe. Horse, no way. We Argentinians would eat our mothers first, before eating horse meat.

Hey, at least we aren’t known for eating horse meat or intestinal disease. :eek:
Nothing wrong with horse meat. Just ate horse meat sashimi like 2 weeks ago.

4 legs and it's not a table... eat it.

Argentina, the most horse meat? Are you kidding me? Whoever drew this chart had no idea what he/she was talking about. Cow meat, maybe. Horse, no way. We Argentinians would eat our mothers first, before eating horse meat.
Largest supplier, still eaten in some areas. I guess someone has eaten a mom or two :p.

It does. It isn't consistent with the measurements.

Well yeah, not really saying this particular thing isn't biased, just that your argument in the previous post was pretty bad. As with any statistic, if you don't know how it was measured (or even what was measured, as in this case), it's entirely useless.

We also have one of the largest populations. Of course were going to beat out countries that are smaller than our states. :rolleyes:

Back