U.S. Government Issues Joint Technical Alert About Malware from North Korea

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
US-CERT has released a joint technical alert on malware attacks linked to North Korean IP addresses. They say a remote administration tool called FALLCHILL is being deployed by a group called Hidden Cobra. The North Koreans are using this to attack aerospace, telecommunications, and finance industries. Just goes to show that cybersecurity experts have to be ever vigilant.

FBI has high confidence that HIDDEN COBRA actors are using the IP addresses - listed in this report’s IOC files - to maintain a presence on victims’ networks and to further network exploitation. DHS and FBI are distributing these IP addresses to enable network defense and reduce exposure to any North Korean government malicious cyber activity.

hack the air defense system and let the missiles fly is what I bet their thinking. Not sure I have much confidence in our cyber security efforts.

they only have one computer.

18ir476zicywojpg.jpg

good for him though.

sticking with the microsoft trackball. i could never get the hang of it.

In all these pictures, he looks like a rich kid entertained by condescending generals pretending to look like happy friends so that he won't cry on his birthday.

In all these pictures, he looks like a rich kid entertained by condescending generals pretending to look like happy friends so that he won't cry on his birthday.

More like so he doesn't have them executed.

hack the air defense system and let the missiles fly is what I bet their thinking. Not sure I have much confidence in our cyber security efforts.

It would be impossible for a foreign government to hack our nuclear capabilities since they have to operated by key's and command codes in books.

Hidden Cobra?

It would be impossible for a foreign government to hack our nuclear capabilities since they have to operated by key's and command codes in books.
Don't forget on computers using 8-inch floppy disks, though we are supposed to have replaced them by now. ;)

Back