U.S. Flight Regulators Consider Whether To Allow Or Bar In-Flight Wi-Fi Calls

Unemployed people, that have all the time in the world, tend to spend far more money on fast food than it would cost to get a can of corn, a can of green beans, some potatoes, and raw chicken, because they are lazy.

Tap water is way cheaper than coke or diet coke, and yet we see our lower class guzzling the latter, just like potatoes are a hell of a lot cheaper than their weight in potato chips.

Adults aged 35-49 in the US watch on average over 33 hours of television per week, according to Nielson, with the average American watching over 5 hours of TV a day.

The idea that people work too much or don't have the money to afford inexpensive food in low enough calories to be healthy (means LESS food, not more) is, well, nonsense.

People eat too many calories, not because they can't afford to eat less calories (eating four slices of pizza instead of one costs less), but because it feels good.

People don't exercise, not because they don't have the time to run 30 mins on the treadmill, but because they are lazy.

Most Americans don't work nearly as long as Vietnamese or Thai, and yet make a far higher per capita GDP, and yet Vietnamese and Thai are not generally obese. Its purely a cultural issue, and the idea that if you gave lazy people that lack discipline more free time and subsidized food that they would be healthier, is, IMO, not going to happen. People need a kick in the ass.

I highly doubt people actually watch 5 hrs/day. Maybe it's on. I leave it on but the only time I actually watch it is during exercise.

I agree with the lazy statement...

As for the actual OP please God don't allow calls.

Last edited:
Back