TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the Customer service is good, but I've never had to use it so I guess that's good too.

As for how they are doing, I guess great, they reach out to the forums, thats something you dont see much of, I love it

I bought one card from them when I first heard about them to try them out. So far the card has been chugging along great, so just keep making great cards like that one and I'll keep buying them :)

Galaxy has done a good job keeping prices low from what I have seen.
Haven't used one of their cards yet, but I would love to try one for free!

I bought 2 lower end Galaxy vid cards this past April and I haven't had a problem with them. This isn't saying much other then your products work for me and you have gained my trust. I bought them at my local best buy.

I want to see Galaxy be in-touch with communities like Hardocp and the readers more. Don't just ask us questions on how to improve your services or products, get down and dirty with us on the forums over-clocking your products and tell us how we can do it and even the problems you run into. We are enthusiasts here. I haven't had to RMA a Galaxy card yet *knock on wood* but I hope it is an easy process. Ease of RMA is a big selling point and its something we all care about.

Well,
To be honest, this year I've heard the name Galaxy more times than ever, don't own any of their cards, and would love to get one..

I never win anything, so hopefully this will be the first time.

In my opinion they're going the right way by advertising at forums, and trying to get close to consumers.

Galaxy's new line of products this year has been "out of this world" /end cheezy phrase. But seriously we've seen some new and innovative ideas from Galaxy this past year like the Flip Fan. Im certain they will continue to impress us in the coming years with great product stability & longevity.

In for the win. I have never owned a Galaxy card, but I commend them for stepping up when so many others are stepping down. I wish them the best.

I am glad to see more companies in the mix. More companies means more competition, each with their own spin so the consumer wins.

I would echo what a lot of other people have said - first and foremost I want decent tech support and a decent warranty program. If not lifetime then at least 3 years. I can't abide dealing with techs who don't know their a*** from their elbow (yes, that's the english spelling, and yes I am a US resident).

They seem to have done reasonably well during their first year... after all they're still here during fairly trying times...

I'm less worried about overclocking out of the box, but a decent cooling solution (like sapphire's toxic) makes a bigger difference to me - I might well pay an extra $10 or so for something that is quieter and cooler (and may possibly overclock a little higher)

I have a Galaxy vid card and it works just fine. No problems. Have not had to use their tech support but I do hope it is actually useful. A lifetime warranty on their cards would be very nice indeed.

After a number of years with card manufacturers who offer a lifetime warranty, I'm a little disappointed in the two years that Galaxy offers... Hopefully users won't need it either way, but the extra cushion is nice if I'm not planning on an upgrade any time soon.

Thank you Galaxy for the fastest price reduction on the 470s the market has seen in years;)

hey count me in, free stuff.

I think galaxy has done well and offered some great products and has some good deals. Just improve material quality. woooo free stuff!

I think Galaxy's implementation of their custom cooling solution with the removable fan for the Fermi cards showed that they are thinking about their customers long term satisfaction with a card. I hope they continue doing this.

I would like to see 3 Year Warranty from the date of manufacture using the S/N i.e. ASUS
1-2 year warranties look kinda sketchy when compared to other cards from AIBs.
Also offer or keep offering fee game bundles.

Great pricing, very competitive with the larger AIBs. Good alternative.
Longer warranty will definitely increase demand!!!

Galaxy has been a great addition to the vid card market. I would like to see them step up their warranty and RMA procedures to help fill the game of BFG.

Good luck to you all.

hopefully galaxy will continue to innovate esp with the 3rd party coolers. they have done well in penetrating a fairly saturated market and hope to see them continue.

Can't say much about Galaxy, but as a company they must be doing something right. Keep up the good work guys.

I better see this from galaxy in the future and in 1GB form with a good quiet cooler.

109a.jpg

Make more cards like this and you won't be able to sell enough of them!

Wow, this is their first year? I know they certainly have taken HardOCP by storm, and it definitely 'feels' like they've been in the videocard game longer than that. I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly higher priced model with a lifetime warranty. Galaxy already has the super overclocked versions, replaceable fans, so lifetime warranty is the only thing they don't have.

It's nice to see some new names. More options is always a plus. I can't say I have much of a personal opinion, as it's been since the ti4200 since i've had a new card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back