TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see another manufacturer who gives a crap about there customers ^^

Until this year I haven't heard of the brand Galaxy. One thing I will remember from this year is the fan design. Keep up the innovation.

They've thought of a few things that seem to be no-brainers but nobody has had the idea to bring to market before like the removable fan for cleaning access. Keeping it simple sometimes is the best day.

I think everyone will agree as long as customer service is good, Galaxy will do just fine.

While I haven't purchased a Galaxy card yet, I have definitely enjoyed their presence on this board. I also like the innovative touches they add to the boards they put out.

i've owned one galaxy card for a few months before selling. i didn't have any problems with it so i can't say anything about their customer service.

I think Galaxy has been doign a great job with their aftermarket cooling on the video cards and have been picking up the slack of other companies. :D

Its just nice to see an innovative company bring the new prototype products through to market instead of having a great idea and wussing out.

Theyve done pretty good considering Best Buy already sells their cards.

I've liked the Galaxy brand for awhile my only suggestion would be a lifetime warranty series of cards.

Nomnomnom
I need a new video card and could quickly become a Galaxy customer in the future if I have the opportunity to see how much their cards rock. I can't afford to pay for one, so the initial card would have to be free.

With Galaxy stepping up to replace the spot BFG left in the US market, their willingness to try new designs and get feedback from the community I think they are doing a great job so far and I'd love to win one of their cards.

Good luck all.

I never heard of, let alone ever had a Galaxy brand Video Card, but they seem to be a damn good company and have some bitchin designs for the cards (Ooo la la on the GTX 480)

And I hope to see them continue to do much better in the future. As of right now eVGA is still my favorite brand, but galaxy could be my next fav!

Galazy is rockin. I hope to be rocking one of their cards.

I think Galaxy has done okay so far, but haven't quite done enough to get those who have brand loyalty to give them another look, IMO. But they're on the right track with things like removable fans for dust removal. Now that's bitchin'! :cool:

Galaxy seems to be doing pretty decent for a new contender, and their cards look pretty sweet so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they can bring to the market in the near future.

Edit: Whoa... one post shy of the "ultimate evil post number" on this thread!

I will be the evil one :D So give me the card so that the kindness of Galaxy will purify me.

I think they've done just splendid. I think their future plans should involve even more cool ideas like removable fans, as well as giving me a new card.

I have not used any Galaxy cards, however their build quality as of late has improved!

i have an old galaxy card, they are doing well by me so far, i would love to win a card from them, then i could brag about them even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back