TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have experience with Galaxy yet, but some of the 460's I have seen might change that.

No personal experience with Galaxy, but their offerings look strong and will be a consideration on my next upgrade.

Don't know much about the company, though any one willing to do what they are gets my vote.

I like Galaxy ok, but if their graphics cards don't get a real lifetime warranty like Evga or XFX I'm not buying one.

galaxy has done pretty well in the GFX department. they could be better. probably a little marketing would help and continue building a customer base

I'm not sure how they have done, so ummm well maybe just send me a card and I will let you know after it has been "tested".

I would like to write something profound but I have never owned a Galaxy card so I guess I must puss out.

Competition is good. Never used their products, but have heard good things about them.

Galaxy has come out swinging with great cards, that I would recommend to anyone. What I would like to see from them in the future is to keep up the great work, and have awesome customer service.

I LOVE Galaxy's support; its great to see them doing so well in a somewhat difficult market. For the future let's just hope they stick around

Galaxy is doing a nice job I have a GTS 250 and havnt had any problems and works well in my soon to be outdated system!

From what I can see I like the selection of cards that galaxy has to offer. I like the two year warranty but would like to see lifetime but that sometimes can't be done. Also I would love to see the website designed outside of flash but that is being picky.

Still haven't bought a card from this manufacturer yet. As far as I know, they are still a value brand? PROVE ME WRONG!

I am glad there is another graphics card reseller in the channel. It is inspiring to see somene try to succeed where others are failing and bailing out.

I think its nice that they are trying new designs. I kind of want to see more unconventional cooling solutions from them in the future at conventional cost

I'm glad to see another competitor in the Gaming Video Card market. We've seen too many companies swept away over the past couple years.

I'd like to see them undercut competitors while maintaining a profit on their cards in order to penetrate the market more. Perhaps a lower mid end card as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back