TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a new video card company, they are doing well. Though I dont own any of their cards..yet. Though I dont mind going back to nvidia (always loved it).

Maybe make some ATI cards while your at it? :)

I think they are doing well. It will always take time to establish itself as a mainstay but they seem to be headed in the right direction. I mean, these contests are just one example - they are interacting with their customer base, getting feedback and hopefully implementing necessary changes as a result.

Galaxy Video cards FTW. Been using these in current systems I've been selling to clients. The prices are great for what they offer.

I think Galaxy can push for more advertising because they are not a household name when we think of video cards.

The removable fan on the GTX460 had my brother going nuts. To him it's just a toy, keep the excitement coming Galaxy.

Well, I'll say that as far as getting the brand name out there, Galaxy has done a fantastic job. I often hear more about their products than I do about the competitions', who have often been in the market longer. All I can really say is, keep it up! :)

I like the hinged fans so I can clean the dust out. Dust makes your card hotter. Having a hot card is bad.

Couldn''t hurt being in my system either.

Customer support and new ideas :). Innovative cooling couldn't hurt either. Future cool looking and perfermance cards.

So far, their stuff has been competitive. Sure wish they had a lifetime warranty though.

Sweet! :D

As said, keep at it with the cooling!
Easy access fans = Good idea.

Thanks for helping Kyle give a little back to the community!!

Have heard only good things.

Would like to see them continue to provide the awesome customer service I've heard so much about.

Customer service and competitive prices best way of being recognized. Giving away cards doesn't hurt either :D

Someone has to fill the void that BFG left behind.

+1.

Seems like Galaxy is doing a good job of it as well. (and I'm not just saying that because I could potentially get a free graphics card out of it)

Haven't dealt with them yet, but I hear they are pretty decent.

Galaxy wasnt that well known at first but they are definitely up there now. Good stuff.

I've been impressed with Galaxy because they're not afraid to innovate.

The Wireless HD Streaming GTX 460 is a great example...

Best,

Liquid Cool

I haven't had the opportunity to try one of their cards, but they're priced competitively, so there's... you know... that. Of course, I'd be happy to put one through its paces if they send it my way, especially if it's an upgrade from my semi-long-in-the-tooth 4850.

Done great this year with the clip fan and all that stuff, but where was the GTX480 with the custom cooling (that only took up the standard number of slots, sheeise).

As others have said, the competition is good. And they seem to perform really well against other brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back