TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy has done rather well with the 400 series. I'd love to see a single slot GTX 460, something like the 260 they made.

Been happy with the 3 480GTX cards i have from Galaxy.. I now have a 4th sitting in the box waiting for my new MB to get here in a week or so (Step up) from Evga.. 4 way SLI is gona be sweet!

Rock on Galaxy!

I also believe a quiet card would be very good in the Galaxy line up.

Ok I'll bite. I have a SFF I'm turning into a HTPC. I just need the videocard and a cpu cooler.

Galaxy, it's first year. Didn't even know about them. So IMHO I think they need to promote themselves more. This is a great start. :)

i haven't tried one of their cards yet but their prices seem to be pretty good as lone as you actually receive the rebates.

I think they have done a great job growing in the graphics department and listening to customers. However, I would like to see them enter the ATI graphics department and leave the failing nVidia behind.

I think Galaxy has moved leaps and bounds in the GPU market over the past year. Not only have they provided quality support and Fermi GPUs, but they have fended well for themselves against bigger competitors.

In the future, I would like to see pre-packaged SLI bundles with two cards in one package, so that Galaxy can control the discount provided for buying two cards together.

Galaxy seems to be actually adding a meaningful presence to the AIB market for Nvidia. They seem to make solid cards that actually add something, rather than being cheapo crap or straight reference- they've had some pretty cool non-reference designs.

pipe dream: tailor to the WC community make some cards that have blocks pre-installed. and not just on the top line, but on the consumer level as well as some of us water cool for looks/sound not speed so I know I'd buy something like a gts 450 that just needs fittings instead of a block and passive heat sinks everywhere.

I purchased a Galaxy 8800GT back in January of 08, and I had no issues whatsoever. It was a solid card, and I'd say anyone making solid cards has a place in today's market.

I got to witness their support/rma services go from a disorganized mess to right on the ball with their US market. I think these guys are and will continue to do great with their products and support.

I like the cooling features that galaxy has put on their cards. I think their entry into the graphics cards market is refreshing.

Galaxy has done really well for being a newcomer. Entering the market as they have is tough, especially considering their timing with the US economy turning downward. Byt maybe that could play to their advantage if they play their cards right.

In. I don't know much about Galaxy; I'm not too much of a tech wonk but I do like to see a company engaging with its potential customer base so directly.

After seeing all sorts of companies downgrade and fall apart entirely (sniff BFG) it's nice to see somebody fill in the gap for the Nvidia side and it does seem to be Galaxy. I'm pretty sure somebody on here saw one of their removable fan design cards and thought I can mod that! :)

You've certainly improved your image. When your first started out, you seemed to be the equivalent of the chinese knock-off iPhone - looks nice, but will it work? You've definitely made a good impression in both your dealings on the forum and in prices in general.

I have been a fan of Galaxy for a few years now. I still have fond memories of my Galaxy 8800gt, with three phase power and a jumper for overclocking stability. I did my research before purchasing it and saw Galaxy was one of the first board partners to offer dual gpu designs back in the nVidia 7 series days. I switched to an ATi gpu for my most recent rig but I would be happy to have a Galaxy graphics card for a future build.

Six months ago I probably would not have even considered Galaxy branded video cards, but after seeing all of the reviews and praise of their cards, they are now on my short list. Just keep producing quality cards with quality support and community outreach like this!

I'm in!

Would like to see longer warranties and great customer service RMA stories!

Its great Galaxy is giving customers another choice since losing BFG and XFX pulled away from Nvidia. With a great lineup and nice custom coolers Galaxy should be a fan favorite for years to come.

Galaxy has brought more affordable NVidia based solutions to the shelves this past year and because of it I've bought two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back