TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having not purchased a video card in a few years, I haven't actually tried one from Galaxy... would like to make this my first chance to though.

The first time I took notice of them was with the GTX 260 single-slot edition.

I used to consider Galaxy somewhat of a "Best Buy brand." They were on the shelf with BFG. I'd never really seen their cards being too popular with online retailers. And then they come out with this single-slot card, and that put them on the radar of myself and probably many other enthusiasts. And then their cool fan designs and dual GTX 470s.

I'd really like to see them offer a transferable warranty, even if not lifetime. Maybe a 4 year warranty that's transferable? (ASUS offers a 3 year with no registration necessary. Would be cool to see another vendor up them.)

I believe its pretty well, I'd grab a galaxy over MSI or Diamond. But the one thing i think you should change is the odd color scheme on your cards... class it up a bit!

I think galaxy has done a wonderful job this year in the graphics business. With their close relationship with the [H] I have seem that they have solid products and good intentions as a company. What I would like to see form them is for them to take more risks,

More aggressive coolers, bigger overclocks, more forum presence. :)

Galaxy's name doesn't yet pull much weight, in my opinion. Some more time in the market and perhaps Galaxy will become a household name.

I don't want to win, I want the big prize in week 8.

Great deals on Galaxy cards and I'm interested to see more non-reference cooling designs :)

I'll remember Galaxy best for their deals on the GTX460. Picked one up for my brother since they were such a good deal.

The removable fan and their heatsink design was an interesting concept. It would have been more useful if we could have replaced the fan with a standard fan for lower noise and efficiency. Maybe even had a slot for a second fan.

The fold out fan blades are really cool. Looks like cleaning dust off the fans is so much easier.

Galaxy has been doing better than I expected in the graphics card market. The color scheme of some of the cards is a bit ugly, but the performance is good so it makes up for it. I would like more reference designed cards from them, but you cant have it all.

ive had many Galaxy products in the past and they have never done wrong by me at all. Glad to see they are still around in the game

I've got a Galaxy 460, the one with the removable fan. I like the idea, it's gonna make it easier to clean. It also runs cooler than I thought it would. I also like to see another major contender in the card market, especially after several others, 'including Big Friggin Goobs' have dropped out.

I'd like to continue to see this type of fan, as well as one that can be easily replaced with one of my choice, if this is possible.

I like to see alternative cooling solutions that work better than the refrence design.

I would like to see some simple color schemes. i.e all white, all black, blue, etc. Anyway, I'm in the market for a replacement for my XFX8800GTS and will check out some of the new Galaxy offerings. I wish you the best.

From what I can tell they have done excellent work with their cards. Longer warranty would be good however.

I'm glad Galaxy is working with [H] and getting competition out in the marketplace.
Great first year.

I've actually been really impressed with the design and performance of Galaxy's video cards, primarily the low power, low profile 9600GT - unfortunately, it's fan would get whiny when it ramped up so I guess I'd like to see Galaxy work on reducing the fan noise in their future cooling solutions.

I think spreading its product line across many different cards has led to significant brand recognition and growth in brand equity. I have now heard of Galaxy. I can't speak for its quality, but they seem to be everywhere. I would like to see quality customer service regarding RMAs and no huge outstanding issues (like heatsinks dying, cards overheating, etc.)

Haven't had any of the galaxy cards, have heard good things and if they keep up with the deals they may get my money when I replace my card.

I would like to see Galaxy take the concept of the external graphics card for laptops and develop it into a viable product, as some have tried but not succeeded.

I haven't used a galaxy card, but I haven't seen anyone talk about them being bad or anything :p I would be glad to try one out.

All Galaxy needs to do now is to have the same repair policies and step up that EVGA has. Oh and ditto to what icthus13 said above...

I dont know what they have done, but I really like the leaked pics of what I saw coming. I havent seen a white PCB since the days of the Sapphire PURE motherboards, and I love that look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back