TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More selection choices are always a good thing. Always nice to see new companies coming out when so many are falling by the wayside.

In.

I honestly have no idea how good or bad galaxy is, but they seem to do a good job in getting out the best possible deals, and they seem to be building a good standing with the community, mite make me think twice about evga the next time I get a new card.

I own a Galaxy video card, haven't had any issues and the card performs as expected.

Haven't been in the market for a new vid card in a few months--waiting on the 69xx series to come out to see how they'll affect prices. But I've paid to attention to the Galaxy deals on TD, and they're definitely a potential option for when I do decide to buy a card!

IN!

I think they have done a great job on the cooler designs, especially for an upstart.

Keep competing to force better products to market!

I thought the movable fan idea was key for Galaxy. Makes cleaning the card really easy along with being able to direct the cooling a bit more depending on how your case moves air. Also having an option of each, the rear exhaust and the movable fan was really great. I would really like to see more of that type of thing, maybe also some SLI/Crossfire sets, buy two cards in one box type of thing.

I'm in. I'll be upgraded my video card soon enough so if Galaxy can keep up the good products coming, i'll be sure to give them a look.

I am like many people here, mid cycle in gfx card buying so I haven't been in the market for a new card. I am a numbers man and although I am not keen on the look of these cards, the performance is very tempting. I think they are doing well for the time period given and with the competition having to re-evaluate their business models in some cases.

I will definately put them in the running for my next purchase but brand loyalty is hard to overcome for some. If they can get a foothold now, they will be a force to contend with if they are firing on all cylinders.

I really like the presence of a Galaxy Rep on the forum; it gives me confidence to buy their products. They've had some great deals as well, but the timing hasn't matched with my needs so far.

I'll keep watching. Oh, and count me in for the contest!

Galaxy seems to be introducing new features and ideas into the video card market, which is great. Also, I like that they interact with the community here and that plays a part when upgraditis hits.

ONCE

Galaxy has done well during its first full year in the video card market. I really like their new GTS 450 HALL OF FAME, which gets up to 1000 MHz core clock. And their new 24/7 toll free service line should be a boon to customer service, if I ever need customer service, which I probably won't because these cards are so awesomely constructed, but it's confidence-building to know they are there ready to assist in the unlikely event there is a hardware deficiency, or a driver issue, or I can't get past the first mission in FarCry, even if they can't really help with that last one.

In the future, I would like to see from Galaxy a continuing commitment to excellence.

its wonderful to have a person from galaxy post good deals on galaxy video cards. I have only been hearing good things from galaxy video card owners so far, I hope they'll grow to be one of the top dogs in the video card market in the future.

Not sure on how galaxy is doing, but I'd really like to find out! A GT210 would be a nice upgrade for my linux box!

Competition is good and we're glad that we have a solid contender on video card department. Good luck and more power to you.

I would like to see North American( english native speaking) tech support for all american support calls.

I think they are doing a great job at markerting thier product. Just follow-up on custormer service. I am thinking about the 460 ATM.

i would have to agree with some of the others, as long as they do well with customer service they will do fine in the vid card market

Figured I'd throw my name in the hat.

Like many others have said, more competition in the market is a good thing. I've never owned one of their products, but in the future they will likely be a brand I look at since they generally seem to be priced pretty well compared to the big boys like XFX and EVGA.

so do we have to keep posting once every week to keep re-entering or just once and we are in for it all?

As far as Galaxy in the vid market... they seem to be innovative with their cards looks ... it is nice to see a change with them.

In.

I bought a Galaxy 8800gt a year or so ago, but sold it (with full disclosure) because the fan sounded liked like a jet engine. Worked great otherwise. :)

I agree with most here. Competition is good, innovation better. Love to see a lifetime warranty added for sure.

Never owned a Galaxy card... but they seem to be a respected name in the industry.

Now they just need ATI products :D

I would like to see Galaxy bring the GTX460 Green edition to the US.

I would jump on getting a GTX460 with only one six pin connector.

It's good to see that they're willing to connect with the community by having a representative on the [H]

In the last year I've gone from never heard of Galaxy, to I would definitely consider them for next card upgrade. This is based on their presence here on this forum and a good amount of positive feedback that I have read on their products.

Galaxy has put a nice twist to the GPU heatsink design and puts good compitition on the rest of the market.

I would like to see more heatsink improvements and some more pre overclocked cards.

The biggest thing that makes a difference to me is customer service. Shitty RMA service will get customer's turned off faster than anything. So far I've been liking what I've been hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back