Two monitors, both require 2 DVI connections

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

What single card solution can provide the needed connections for 2 monitors that require 2 DVI ports to power?

Viewsonic VP2290/IBM T221

This is the only thing I've been able to find that doesn't require expensive adapters to convert connections.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129296&cm_re=7750-_-14-129-296-_-Product

Anything else?

Do note that these need to be two separate monitors. Not two monitors acting as one.

So I want monitor one to be the desktop and monitor two to be a second desktop that's different than what's on monitor one.

Hope that's not too confusing.

At work we have several systems that use that video card, but we're connecting four separate monitors each at 1920x1080 with extended desktop (no mirroring). The chipset of that card is several generations old and it only has 1GB of VRAM, so if you're doing anything beyond basic 2D work there might be some issues, in which case I'd say just add a few bucks and get a RX 470 with adapters.

Well the monitors are special. Each monitor acts as two monitors. So eyefinity needs to run on a single monitor to use all the pixels.

This needs to be done, twice.

Back