Two Free HambUrgers at White Castle

TrailerTrashPrincess said:
http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/offer.asp

Passcode ALWAYS OPEN
Groovy. I really wish there was a white castle in my state. I will have to settle for the coupon to buy the 6 pack at the store.

CrazyDwarf said:
Groovy. I really wish there was a white castle in my state. I will have to settle for the coupon to buy the 6 pack at the store.
ooooo the fresh ones are so much better than the frozen ones :p .

Thx TTP

Bah, closest white castle is in Jersey, good hour away. Last WC in philly closed more than 5 years ago.

Aww man Omaha sucks! I love White Castle and there's none here! The only time I get to go is when I fly in to Chicago/Midway when I visit family in Michigan. It's almost worth the $55 plane ticket just to go there for lunch. :D

Well there isnt one here in Georgia. But I will get one to pay homage to those that contribute to the diar need to consume food in a munchie crisis.

There's a place actually called White Castle?? Sweet... Who wants to ditch work and h/w and drive down there right now? It'll only take like 1 hr... :p

nice now if they would only make them bigger so it didn't take twenty to fill me up right ;)

MWAHAHAHA there are 3 White Castles within 10 minutes of me, with one of those being right down the road. Sucks for you guys.

All the White Castle's in the Detroit area are really ghetto, but it still makes for a good quick "4 square inch" lunch.

All the White Castle's in the Detroit area are really ghetto, but it still makes for a good quick "4 square inch" lunch.

ehh, the one at coolidge and woodward isnt TOO ghetto, but its not worth going to all the time.

nice coupon though

I would try using this coupon, but I don't think that would go over too well considering the closest White Castle is in the middle of Harlem ;)

Damnit, the mid-atlantic sucks. No White Castle, no Checkers, no Hardees, no In & Out, no Sonic, none of the good chains, just Burger King, McDonalds, and Wendys. At least Pats, Genos, and Tony DeLucs aren't that far from here....

Back