Two flight sims for $25 - DCS A-10/Black Shark, IL-2, Take On Helicopters

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Select any two of the following flight sims and get them for $25 total:

http://www.getloadedgo.com/

DCS A-10C and Black Shark 2 should just be CD keys that you plug into DCS: World (download from Eagle Dynamic's website). IL-2 Cliffs of Dover is a Steamworks title so you just plug the key into Steam. Looks like the rest of the titles are also Steam keys.

Never bought from them. I'd get Black Shark 2 but I don't want Take On Helicopters and I have the rest of the titles. :(

According to the site, Take on Helicopters (and Hinds), IL-2, and Wings of Prey are Steam. A-10C and Blackshark 2 are not. Shame, as those are the two I wanted.

According to the site, Take on Helicopters (and Hinds), IL-2, and Wings of Prey are Steam. A-10C and Blackshark 2 are not. Shame, as those are the two I wanted.

Eagle Dynamics is not dealing with Valve/Steam anymore so sadly Black Shark 2/P-51/FC3 ect. won't come to Steam. Their current title is DCS: World, which is a free game that you plug paid modules (such as A-10C and Black Shark 2) into. You download DCS: World from their website. It has an auto updating program and this is the only way to play DCS: World.

You can still play A-10C/Black Shark 2 as stand alone titles, though they are both out of date now as World has had plenty of updates over the past few months.

Download World here:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?ProductId=21&end_pos=137&scr=product&lang=en

Download A-10C and Black Shark 2 here:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=en

Once you have those installed, run a mission with the A-10C and Black Shark 2 and enter your CD keys in and they will be registered. The CD keys can be bought from anywhere, Eagle Dynamic's store, Get Loaded, or Steam (A-10C only). Though of course, the best prices at the moment are on Get Loaded. At $12.50 each I would get them if you're interested.

Akkk great deal I really wish they had the p51 from dcs still on door take on help ans black ahaek 2

I'm interested in Black Shark 2 only (already have A-10C). If anyone just want A-10C, PM me and we'll split the price so it'll be $12.50 each.

Picked up the two DCS titles. What a steal!
Yeah me too; always wanted to try out DCS A-10 after seeing some great(and usually hilarious) videos of people attempting the simulation startup procedure.

I'm interested in Black Shark 2 only (already have A-10C). If anyone just want A-10C, PM me and we'll split the price so it'll be $12.50 each.

Same boat as Spark. Just want Black Shark 2, would entertain offers to split an order for $12.50 each. Or trade Dragons Age and Red Faction Armageddon for a copy of Black Shark 2.

I also have a friend who just needs Black Shark 2 as well.

Last edited:
As has been stated earlier, DCS BS2 will most likely not make it to Steam. Additionally, even though you can purchase DCS A-10c on steam, the overlay functionality will not work with it. It does not keep track of your playtime, show you as in game, etc. It simply resides in your library as a quite frankly useless install (really need to download through the website and install DCS World in order to play with most people online now). That being said -- these games are amazing. This is one [H]ell of a deal.

Decided to get in on the two DCS titles, Cliffs of Dover, and the Take On helicopters.

Great deal, thanks for posting!

DCS World also comes with a flyable Su25 Frogfoot. So with the 2 DCS titles for $25 you would have 3 games. I hate steam and don't need A10c. So anyone else that wants A10c let me know as well.

DCS World also comes with a flyable Su25 Frogfoot. So with the 2 DCS titles for $25 you would have 3 games. I hate steam and don't need A10c. So anyone else that wants A10c let me know as well.

Wish you needed A-10C and not Black Shark 2. :p

If anyone wants to split payment 50/50 I will get Black Shark 2 and another of the five titles of your choice. Cost would be $12.50 (don't think there is tax). So if you need A-10C, Cliffs of Dover, Wings of Prey (nice lighter sim than CLoD) or Take on Helicopters let me know.

Picked up A-10 and BS-2. Anyone know what is with this 10 activations left crap? What if I decide to reload my computer numerous times or flat out redo it and have to reload over say the next 5 years or what ever. Why the hell do they put an activation limit on these? I paid for them it shouldn't matter if 30 years from now I wanna blow the dust off these suckers and reinstall them I should be able to.

In for both the DCS titles. Been looking for some good flight sims for a while, hopefully these don't disappoint!

Picked up A-10 and BS-2. Anyone know what is with this 10 activations left crap? What if I decide to reload my computer numerous times or flat out redo it and have to reload over say the next 5 years or what ever. Why the hell do they put an activation limit on these? I paid for them it shouldn't matter if 30 years from now I wanna blow the dust off these suckers and reinstall them I should be able to.

I wish they would rid the activations myself, but you get unlimited activations. To prevent running out of activations deactivate your key(s) before you uninstall. If you don't you'll loose an activation. When you are out of activations you can email them for more. Does it stop piracy? Doubt it. It is very annoying and I hope Eagle Dynamics drops this DRM system.

And looks like I'll miss out. Want Black Shark 2 but not Take On Helicopters (have the rest). Hopefully ED runs Steam like sales during winter.

Well, I suppose I'm going to need a joystick now. Hah!

The IGN review suggested the Saitek X-52 as one of the options, with other suggestions being $300+, which I'm not looking to spend. Thoughts?

Is it playable (I use that term loosely, I'm not hardcore, I'll be playing the easy/game mode) with a 360 controller? Haven't played yet since I'm at work.

Not playable at all with a 360 controller. I am sure you'll be able to set up functions, but there are simply not enough buttons. And you'd spend hours making many many modifiers and switches. :p

If you're on the cheap side get the Saitek X52Pro. This has a twist stick (yaw) and a button that controls mouse movement and clicking so you don't have to switch between a mouse and your stick/throttle. With the DCS planes you'll be doing a lot of button/switch flipping so this is a nice feature.

I believe most if not all of the other setups require pedals for yaw. The next cheapest option is the CH Products Fighter Stick and Throttle at $110 each, but then you need the pedals. So about $300 total.

In the next few weeks Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will come out which is a survey sim and therefore less detailed than the dedicated DCS planes. Still won't be playable with a 360 controller, but it might be easier to jump into those planes up front. DCS World also comes with the Flaming Cliffs Su-25T free, so I would suggest getting the hand of that before attempting to learn the A-10/KA-50.

Follow the directions in post #3 to get the game downloaded and installed. You'll then have the most up to date version (after you run the updater), the Su-25T, A-10C, and KA-50 flyable.

As for the easy mode I would recommend avoiding it as in some cases it can make the KA-50 harder to fly. And you'll be hard pressed finding a server online which allows for the easy mode.

Last edited:
I wish they would rid the activations myself, but you get unlimited activations. To prevent running out of activations deactivate your key(s) before you uninstall. If you don't you'll loose an activation. When you are out of activations you can email them for more. Does it stop piracy? Doubt it. It is very annoying and I hope Eagle Dynamics drops this DRM system.

And looks like I'll miss out. Want Black Shark 2 but not Take On Helicopters (have the rest). Hopefully ED runs Steam like sales during winter.

It's "lose," not "loose." The misspelling of this word is so rampant, it's beyond ridiculous. :mad:

Follow the directions in post #3 to get the game downloaded and installed. You'll then have the most up to date version (after you run the updater), the Su-25T, A-10C, and KA-50 flyable.

Started it last night, but I'm thinking it's going to be sitting a while until I can find a sale on the X-52. I'm WAY too cheap to shell out any more than that for some flight sims, I mean, I'm an active WoW player, so they won't get much time until I get bored with MoP :D I've got time.

Started it last night, but I'm thinking it's going to be sitting a while until I can find a sale on the X-52. I'm WAY too cheap to shell out any more than that for some flight sims, I mean, I'm an active WoW player, so they won't get much time until I get bored with MoP :D I've got time.

Hope you find a good deal. The X-52Pro has been sitting at the price for a while.

You might be able to grab an original X-52 on Amazon still. I knew someone who got a used (like new) X-52 recently for about $80-90. The Pro is certainly better, but the 52 isn't too bad.

Back