TWO Final Fantasy VII: Advent Chilren trailers...Subtitled versions avaliable!!!

Hey there...just ran into TWO trailers of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children...I got them in regular and English subtitled versions...Sure this would normally go into WLWC BUT since it's game related it would also qualify to be put in the Games thread...

Is this a remake of the FFVII game??? Cause at the end of the second trailer I could SWEAR that is Aeris...and all the other scenes in the two trailers look like scenes from the game...This movie is gonna R0X0RZ!!! THANX
C'YA :cool:

P.S.: I better get some thanx for this one!;) :p

(I suggest right-click downloading these vids)
Trailer 1
Trailer 1 w/ subtitles
Trailer 2
Trailer 2 w/ subtitles

I know it’s a RPG in a fictional world but how can this guy have
3 inch Biceps and wield a sword that looks like it weights 70 pounds of steel?

Originally posted by Alex A.
RPG in a fictional world

How can they use magic? How can Frodo romp around all day without proper footwear and not get athelete's foot? How can people post the answer to their own question and still click submit?

I see you have never watched X-Men, Superman, Spiderman or even Alias.:cool:

Just so everyone knows, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is NOT a playable game. FFVIIAC is a CG movie that takes place 2 years after the events in Final Fantasy VII. Good sources for FFVIIAC are:

http://www.adventchildren.net/ (fan site)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ (official site from Square-Enix)

I was also the encoder of the second trailer linked above... and adventchildren.net has a vast amount of clips and videos.

I an NOT a fan of RPG's, in fact I hate them all, but I do like these CG movies, they are fantastically done. I even bought 'The Spirits Within' or what ever it was called, because I loved the art so much.

I can only dream that the next generation consoles and computer games with give me gameplay graphics that rival or surpass those found in these types of movies.

What a wonderful time to be alive(with reguards to technology), I can remember when I was awestruck when playing baseball on the Intellivision as a child.

Seeing how far it has come and how it continues to achieve advances by leaps and bounds, brings a small tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. Call me sappy, but to those that are old enough to remember the days of vinyl and charecters that were 'rendered' in nothing more than 10 large pixels, you can see what I am talking about, and those that are not-well-just enjoy what you are seeing and playing.

Ah! I love you, man! :D The second one was just beautiful, the decay of the big gun, Cloud laying Aerith to rest

What i am trying to say here is if he is able to wield a sword that big then what about a Guy who actualy has muscles wouldnt he be able to carry a bigger sword and swing it faster and harder then Cloud (and kick clouds ass).

Just wondering :cool:

Yah I can't wait for that to come out. It looks bad ass. Even though I never played FF VII.

Hmm, I've got the second trailer in high res. It would be better if they had made subtitle files to download. Those were short trailers.

But thanks, now at least I have some understanding of what was said.

Originally posted by DrunknMastr
FFVIIAC is a CG movie that takes place 2 years after the events in Final Fantasy VII.
I don't see how FFVII:AC is taken place 2 years after FFVII...I mean look at the trailers...EVERY scene very much resembles scenes from the game...ESPECIALLY the 2nd to last scene in Trailer 2...TELL me that's not Aeris...There was also the mansion and the fire with Sephy walking thru...don't you ppl remember these same scenes from the FFVII game???

Originally posted by CaNaDian PyRo
It would be better if they had made subtitle files to download.
What do you mean??? both trailers DO come both subtitled and non-subtitled that you can download...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Metallica_Band
I don't see how FFVII:AC is taken place 2 years after FFVII...I mean look at the trailers...EVERY scene very much resembles scenes from the game...ESPECIALLY the 2nd to last scene in Trailer 2...TELL me that's not Aeris...There was also the mansion and the fire with Sephy walking thru...don't you ppl remember these same scenes from the FFVII game???

I remember all of them. But your forgeting they might flashback scenes. If it happens 2 years later it might logical to have flash back scenes to explain or even refresh some peoples memories or those that dont know what took place because they have never played the game.

I think they used those scenes for people like us...fans of the game to basically get us hooked and to say man I remeber that.;)

What do you mean??? both trailers DO come both subtitled and non-subtitled that you can download...:confused: :confused: :confused:
He meant the one he has in high res.
I've seen thses but not with subtitles. Good find

Hmmm...two years later...wonder if they ever figured out a way to revive Aeris?:confused:?:confused:?:confused:? Damn...this movie would sell like lotcakes if word got around that Aeris was alive in this one...LOL...

BTW...wtf is a hotcake anyways??? a pancake???

You can create subtitle files and manually direct media players like, say, Media Player Classic, to input the subtitles directly into your nonsubtitled clip. I find it works better than having an entire movie, or in this instance, trailer, subtitled.

Guy and his bike get launched into the air by an explosion, he does a 360 degree forward somersault, with the bike, clashes swords with his attacker as he lands, with the bike, and you're questioning his strength to hold a big sword?:eek: :D

hadn't seen that trailer yet, the second one. this movie is going to be simply amazing.

RPG wasnt my genre but loved watchin those cgi movies by Square

is this like a cgi movie or just intro to a game?

and is there hi res/quality one?

Originally posted by CyC
RPG wasnt my genre but loved watchin those cgi movies by Square

is this like a cgi movie or just intro to a game?

and is there hi res/quality one?
1) It's a movie.
2) There is a high quality version. But don't ask me where. I've forgotten.

Originally posted by CaNaDian PyRo
1) It's a movie.
2) There is a high quality version. But don't ask me where. I've forgotten.

ahhh.. k thx.. since its a movie... guess its best not to ask for hiq hehe ;)

First of all, I've been following the progress of FFVIIAC for some time. FFVIIAC does take place 2 years after VII... the scenes of Aries and Sephiroth are rumored to be flashbacks that Cloud has. I mean come on, the first trailer starts out with a CG of the END of FFVII, then a screen says "2 years later."

Muscle isn't always the key to strength...with proper control of the mind, a typical housewife could potentially lift more than a professional bodybuilder.

Back