Two Dell U2412M w/Dual Monitor Stand for $152.99

Looks like they have 15-pin, DVI and DP on them in addition to the 4 USB 2.0 ports. Wow, sweet.

Damn so dirt cheap.

Even the bulky stand can flip for $80+ on ebay.

I need this to go OOS before I cave in.

Deal is over.

Some folks over at slickdeals broke the cardinal rule and called Dell. This "deal" is supposedly just only for the stand only.

Hopefully some folks will get their orders through.

Link still works though. Worth the hassle of getting the order cancelled on the chance that it'll still go through.

Damn this would make a great gift but no stock. It's probably a pricing error though.

yeah out of stock, and overview specifically says "This bundle includes everything you need for an adjustable, ergonomic dual monitor solution: two Dell UltraSharp U2412M monitors, a Dell dual monitor stand, and cables." I don't see how they can cancel orders that went through.

yeah out of stock, and overview specifically says "This bundle includes everything you need for an adjustable, ergonomic dual monitor solution: two Dell UltraSharp U2412M monitors, a Dell dual monitor stand, and cables." I don't see how they can cancel orders that went through.

Wouldn't be the first time Dell canceled people's orders for price errors.

The price is listed at $629.99 in their ad, but when you actually click the link that takes you to the actual product it changes to $169.99.
wow. those monitors are listed as having eIPS 6 bit screens. I wouldn't pay $300 for some crappy 6 bit color screen.

Dell has fine print that they can cancel any order due to errors, every website has them now a days to cover their butts for potential mistakes like this.

Damn, I wouldve bought a pair. Love me some 16:10. And lol, look at that stand. Talk about a foot print.

Did these actually ship or was it a price error?

Slickdeals.net

People are getting orders canceled and some have their orders shipped. More than likely they will received just the stand only.

Anyone who actually got the whole bundle is extremely lucky.

If they shipped me just the stand and charged me i would be complaining big time and chasing people to get my monitors...although likely would never get them

These the are the arsenic-free and mercury-free versions, these ones get slightly lower FPS then original versions. You really want the arsenic and mercury variants.

These the are the arsenic-free and mercury-free versions, these ones get slightly lower FPS then original versions. You really want the arsenic and mercury variants.
or if you got cash get the newest version. The newest version look sweet but i don't need any/cant afford to just replace my u2412m :/

Moved this to Hot Deals Discussions.

Back