TWO awesome NEW Lian Li Custom Cases (B70 and B10), Silverstone Raven & CM 690 + Misc

yenniedn

2[H]4U
Hello Fellow [H]'ers!

It's time to move some more cases and misc. spare parts!!! All items are in excellent condition unless otherwise described. I'm located in San Jose, CA 95138 and always welcome local pickup (especially on the cases). Heatware is under yenniedn.

The main attractions this time around are two BRAND NEW, NEVER USED fully custom Lian Li cases. Both of these cases have never been used and will come in their original boxes & styrofoam - which gives us the best chance of them reaching you safely.

I got both of these cases with the intention of moving my components into one of them - but have decided to go with either the Corsair 800D or Silverstone RV02/FT02 so these can go to someone who'll appreciate them. The photos don't do either one of these cases any justice and you truly do have to see, touch and feel them in real life to fully appreciate how nice they are!

First up are the odds and ends (if I list them after the case photos, no one will ever notice these items):

ThermalRight TRUE 120 w/ LGA 775 mounts (retail boxed) = $50 shipped

Zalman 9700 HSF w/ LGA 775 mounts (nickel fins w/ blue fan) = $40 shipped

Retail Boxed Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse (my lightly used backup mouse) = SOLD to asiandunn30

Arctic Cooling Accelero Extreme 8800 aftermarket GPU cooler for nVidia 8800 GTX, Ultra & GTS (G80) = $30 shipped

ThermalRight HR-03 GT + HR-11 aftermarket GPU coolers = $50 shipped (for both)

CoolerMaster CM690 mid-tower case = $65 shipped

Now to the Main Event:
Lian Li PC-B10 Mid-Tower Case: Original anodized black aluminum finish on outside with FULLY powdercoated interior components. Entire case was taken apart and each piece powdercoated individually before being reassembled. Custom (tinted) side window added (sound dampening foam retained on rest of side panel). Top and bottom 120mm fan openings added for extra cooling and one hole added to motherboard tray for routing power cable. Comes with 1x140mm and 3x120mm Lian Li black fans. Internal cables sleeved. The attention to detail on this custom job is PHENOMENAL!!!

TRADED TO AZTLAN
b10a.jpg

Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case: Fully powdercoated in flat black w/ red (removeable) motherboard tray. Two front Lian Li fans replaced with 2x ThermalTake 140mm red/black fans to go with red/black theme. Top 120mm fan opening added. FULL sized (clear) side window added. Case and retail box are extremely large so shipping will be a little more. THIS CASE WOULD LOOK AMAZING WITH AN EVGA CLASSIFIED OR FOXCONN BLOODRAGE MOTHERBOARD!!!

Price = REDUCED to $299.99 SHIPPED via UPS Ground
redb70a.jpg

redb70b.jpg

redb70d.jpg

redb70m.jpg

redb70f.jpg

Silverstone Raven case: stock case w/ original (HUGE) retail box and padding. Shipping cost on this ginormous box is going to kill me!
[edit: as of 8/28/09 my components have been moved to a new case so this case is available for immediate shipping!!!]

Traded to FallenCow

raven1.jpg

Last edited:
Again lol? Bump for an excellent seller! Bought my Pristine condition LL V1010 from him

bump for b70. i would mate with that case. [after my tyr of course ]

bump up for a man with a bunch of nice cases

Come on, Duy . . . at least one of these cases has your name on it! I'll give you a great deal for a local deal ;) PM me.

That is really nice work

Yeah, they're both really nice. I can't take credit for either one of them though. The B10 came from Omerta - who put A LOT of money into getting this professionally done. He didn't even get to use it and I'm not going to use it either . . . it's almost TOO nice to install anything in!

bump.. thats a nice color combination on that B70

Vlad - trade me something for one of these cases =D

Again lol? Bump for an excellent seller! Bought my Pristine condition LL V1010 from him

LOL - yes, again. I just can't seem to find a case that I absolutely love. I'm hoping that between the Corsair 800D, Silverstone RV02 and FT02 that one of those will hold me over for at least a year. I'll most likely end up with all three of those over the next month or two . . . then it'll be time to sell off the two "losers" from that battle.

bump for b70. i would mate with that case. [after my tyr of course ]

I'm not sure what to make of this . . . I guess you really LOVE Lian Li's!!!

man I would love the B70, but I am not in the upgrading season yet, if this is still around when I get ready to ill be sure to stop by, until then bump for you.

mid-day bump...

B10 may be pending a trade to Aztlan if no one is going to purchase it outright within the next 24 hours!!!

Shipping cost on this ginormous box is going to kill me!

i fell you bro, i have the same case sitting in the box, i am gonna add the posy but scared of the shipping cost.

But it is hell of a case, best looking case ever. i wish it could house triple radiator, so i didnt have to change the case.

why sell the B-10? isnt that the custom job done by Cyber Druid?

Yes, this is the same one. Omerta was the one that got the work done. I got it from him because he sold off all his desktop components and is using a laptop only. It's such a nice case I couldn't resist picking it up but I'm getting the 800D and/or RV02/FT02 so I don't want to move my system 2x or 3x in a month's time.

EDIT: today is the last chance to purchase the PC-B10 for anyone contemplating it. By this time tomorrow it will be traded to Aztlan if no one buys it.

Last edited:
Wow, I've never actually seen the Silverstone Raven before. That is one cool lookin case. Have you had any issues with the mobo orientation?

I complement you on the look of those Lian-Li's, very well done :)

Again, not my work . . . I wish I had this kind of skill! These were professionally done.

Wow, I've never actually seen the Silverstone Raven before. That is one cool lookin case. Have you had any issues with the mobo orientation?

The Raven is actually MUCH nicer than some reviews make it out to be. It's not nearly as gawdy or plasticky as some people claim it to be. It is typical Silverstone quality throughout - with a big splash of untypical Silverstone flair. I've had no problems with the mobo orientation. In fact, I love the rotated mobo design; I think it's awesome and will be getting the RV02 soon as well. It makes sense to have the heat rise up as it wants to naturally do. Also, the bigger 180mm fans are quieter and more efficient that 120mm for sure. Great case.

Back