Twitter Suspends CEO Jack Dorsey's Account

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by HardOCP News, Nov 23, 2016.

1. HardOCP News

HardOCP News [H] News

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says that his account suspension yesterday was the result of an "internal mistake." Whoops! I got $5 that says some poor overworked low-level employee somewhere is looking for a new job...one day before Thanksgiving.

Attempts to visit Dorsey's account around 6 p.m. PT yielded a standard message indicating his account had been suspended. About 15 minutes later, the account mysteriously reappeared, but instead of the more than 4 million followers Dorsey previously had, his number of followers was pared down to a very modest 142.

2. Unoid

Unoid [H]ard|Gawd

Here I thought this was related to a certain pizza party #pizzagate

3. rezerekted

rezerekted 2[H]4U

4. Cyraxx

Cyraxx 2[H]4U

He must have posted a political opinion that Twatter didn't agree with....

YeuEmMaiMai, Stiletto and topcat989 like this.
  5. Twisted Kidney

Twisted Kidney 2[H]4U

The lack of proof is proof that there's proof! This is all part of the conspiracy!

6. Azrak

Azrak Gawd

It was an experiment to see if having a Twitter account or not matters to anyone. I'd say it went as well as expected.

7. jamesgalb

jamesgalb Gawd

People started digging up his ugly past and cryptic messaging from his twitter posts, and suddenly it was suspended and all removed within 2 days... Coincidence.

Child pedophilia is rampant with the 'elite' people who have money, and its seems they all use that money to grab at keys of information control like media and politics. #Pizzagate

Stiletto and Unoid like this.
  8. Unoid

Unoid [H]ard|Gawd

[​IMG]

They purposly cleaned out his twitter feed to any references he made to spiritcooking or "pizza" activities

9. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow [H]ardness Supreme

Sounds like they got hacked if anything. I'd be very careful about jumping to conclusions unless there's proof he did anything, especially with all the BS about the Clintons/Pizzagate getting passed around at the moment.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  10. LigTasm

LigTasm [H]ardness Supreme

Yeah man, they got him in the long game. Hacked his account to say that crap 10 years ago just to have it come to fruition in the Trump vs Hillary election that they found out about via time travel.

11. TaintedSquirrel

TaintedSquirrel [H]ardForum Junkie

Even if PizzaGate was real, you can bet your ass they're covering their tracks as we speak.
    All of the conspiracy nonsense just gives them more time to clean up their mess.

Twitter is also cracking down on alt-right accounts. Between that and PizzaGate, Dorsey's account got mixed up in there somewhere.

Speaking of social media CEOs, Reddit is currently IMPLODING right now because their CEO got caught editing users' posts.

12. MRAB54

MRAB54 Gawd

Good. I stopped going to reddit a couple years ago when they started moderating non-liberal views. Promoting liberal posts to the front page and burying posts that had opposing views, regardless of the upvotes. That is no conspiracy - I saw it with my own eyes.

13. topcat989

topcat989 Hamarabe Lover

:ROFLMAO:

14. Gigus Fire

Gigus Fire 2[H]4U

Who the f is this ass? Why hasn't be been fired yet? Ceo of twatter? This isn't even tech. It's an abomination.