Twitter Suspends CEO Jack Dorsey's Account

HardOCP News

[H] News
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says that his account suspension yesterday was the result of an "internal mistake." Whoops! I got $5 that says some poor overworked low-level employee somewhere is looking for a new job...one day before Thanksgiving.

Attempts to visit Dorsey's account around 6 p.m. PT yielded a standard message indicating his account had been suspended. About 15 minutes later, the account mysteriously reappeared, but instead of the more than 4 million followers Dorsey previously had, his number of followers was pared down to a very modest 142.

The lack of proof is proof that there's proof! This is all part of the conspiracy!

It was an experiment to see if having a Twitter account or not matters to anyone. I'd say it went as well as expected.

People started digging up his ugly past and cryptic messaging from his twitter posts, and suddenly it was suspended and all removed within 2 days... Coincidence.

Child pedophilia is rampant with the 'elite' people who have money, and its seems they all use that money to grab at keys of information control like media and politics. #Pizzagate

FireShot-Pro-Screen-Capture-081-%F0%9F%9A%B6%F0%9F%8F%BDjack-on-Twitter_-_Making-the-good-pasta-reading-through-some-amazing-parts-of-the-satani_-archive_is_8d7BJ.png

They purposly cleaned out his twitter feed to any references he made to spiritcooking or "pizza" activities

FireShot-Pro-Screen-Capture-081-%F0%9F%9A%B6%F0%9F%8F%BDjack-on-Twitter_-_Making-the-good-pasta-reading-through-some-amazing-parts-of-the-satani_-archive_is_8d7BJ.png

They purposly cleaned out his twitter feed to any references he made to spiritcooking or "pizza" activities

Sounds like they got hacked if anything. I'd be very careful about jumping to conclusions unless there's proof he did anything, especially with all the BS about the Clintons/Pizzagate getting passed around at the moment.

Last edited:
Sounds like they got hacked if anything. I'd be very careful about jumping to conclusions unless there's proof he did anything, especially with all the BS about the Clintons/Pizzagate getting passed around at the moment.

Yeah man, they got him in the long game. Hacked his account to say that crap 10 years ago just to have it come to fruition in the Trump vs Hillary election that they found out about via time travel.

Even if PizzaGate was real, you can bet your ass they're covering their tracks as we speak.
All of the conspiracy nonsense just gives them more time to clean up their mess.

Twitter is also cracking down on alt-right accounts. Between that and PizzaGate, Dorsey's account got mixed up in there somewhere.

Speaking of social media CEOs, Reddit is currently IMPLODING right now because their CEO got caught editing users' posts.

Even if PizzaGate was real, you can bet your ass they're covering their tracks as we speak.
All of the conspiracy nonsense just gives them more time to clean up their mess.

Twitter is also cracking down on alt-right accounts. Between that and PizzaGate, Dorsey's account got mixed up in there somewhere.

Speaking of social media CEOs, Reddit is currently IMPLODING right now because their CEO got caught editing users' posts.

Good. I stopped going to reddit a couple years ago when they started moderating non-liberal views. Promoting liberal posts to the front page and burying posts that had opposing views, regardless of the upvotes. That is no conspiracy - I saw it with my own eyes.

Who the f is this ass? Why hasn't be been fired yet? Ceo of twatter? This isn't even tech. It's an abomination.

Back