Twitter Shut Down 235,000 Accounts For Promoting Terrorism

Nobody ever felt the need to say "All Lives Matter" until someone decided to remind people that black lives matter.
Everyone else already knew life matters. Obviously too many blacks don't though, as they're literally the worst murderers in this country for longer the last 30 years. They need to stop yelling at the people that get what they don't, period. Blacks also kill more white people every year than the opposite. Yeah, that anti-white racism is super strong in the USA. Of course separation isn't an option even though it's so bad.
And even Dr. Carson isn't obvious to white racism:

Last edited:
heatlesssun, you kind of sound like an anti-white racist, you do, seriously. Your very first post here is just utterly moronic. I know plenty of black people that hate/dislike BLM. On top of that, straw man.
Hmmm, this person was considered a terrorist with a price on her head
Yes, because people stealing weaves and burning the place down after, along with looting and burning many other businesses, is fighting the power. If fighting the power is code word for being low life thieves. Or telling the people listening to the media coverage by a family member of a black thug justifiably gunned down by a black cop to take the violence to white suburbs is super the same thing. o_O

If everything is about race to you, I know why, and it has something to do with psychological projection...lol.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Last edited:
Per 100,000 US citizens (try and remember there are far more white people in the USA) blacks commit more hate crimes against whites than the opposite. I bet it has something to do with that interpersonal racism (Something no law can change).
bdRTquh.png

aV2pYKs.png

dhGFO49.jpg

Last edited:
You say these things are in the past yet just four weeks ago the 4th Circuit came down with an 83 page decision blasting NC's "voter ID" as purposely discriminatory with some very damning evidence.
Utter nonsense. Everyone should have to provide photo ID. We don't need illegal aliens or people attempting to vote multiple times voting in our country. Voter ID laws should recognize a distinction, I hope it goes nationwide twenty years ago.
And the recent release of the DOJ's investigation into Baltimore PD's racial profiling.

I don't support all that BLM is taking about
How Far Left Is Black Lives Matter? Here's A Full List of Its Radical Demands.
but there's still plenty of things going on that are straight out the Jim Crow Era and they're simply not in the past when this stuff is still going on.
Well except for the fact that you're a racist yourself, full of mistruths, and way too uninformed to have a valid point. It's that simple.

Last edited:
He lists links to two black militant web sites in that video but not BLM. Not every black person with grievances against the criminal justice system wants to kill cops.
Oh yes, #notall. Wondered when this will come up. So marching down the street terrorizing everyone and chanting they want dead cops can no way be associated with BLM.
Of course not all black people want to kill cops and white people, but known BLM members have that opinion. And BLM tolerates that idea within their movement, in fact I've never seen an "official" BLM member come out and condemn this. If they want to be respected they should disassociate themselves from anyone who is advocating murder. BLM does nothing but create and promote racism. Their activity creates racism in blacks towards whites, and by creating racist blacks they create hatred towards themselves. The funny thing is that I never hated black people. And now I hate BLM members wholeheartedly. Not because they're black, but because they want me dead solely because of my skin color. So that's the direct result of BLM's benevolent campaigning.

Utter nonsense. Everyone should have to provide photo ID. We don't need illegal aliens or people attempting to vote multiple times voting in our country. Voter ID laws should recognize a distinction, I hope it goes nationwide twenty years ago.

So you are saying everyone should have to show their US passport to prove they are elgible to vote? A drivers license doesn't do it...

Permanent residents can vote only in local and state elections that do NOT require you to be a U.S. citizen. So they can't vote for the president, good!
So then state ids & drivers license shouldn't be a valid id for "elections" in general. I thought we were talking about presidential/federal elections?

What form of ID do you think should be required for federal elections?

Birth certs don't have pictures.
Social security cards can be issued to non-citizens and don't have pictures...

Do you think we should have a national ID card, use passports or something else entirely? What is your proposal?

So then state ids & drivers license shouldn't be a valid id for "elections" in general. I thought we were talking about presidential/federal elections?
I'd just assume that we actually secure the borders. Then actually enforce already on the books US immigration laws and not have tens of millions of illegals roaming around the country (some even harassing/attacking Trump supporters = OMG, breitbart is so shit sticks), but that's super racist, to anti-white racists (or the regressive left).

Last edited:
I'd just assume that we actually secure the borders. Then actually enforce already on the books US immigration laws and not have tens of millions of illegals roaming around the country (some even harassing/attacking Trump supporters = OMG, breitbart is so shit sticks), but that's super racist, to anti-white racists (or the regressive left).
I agree with securing the borders, but you have 13M+ people illegally in here, and probably 10M+ who ARE legal but aren't citizens and can't vote in fed elections...

I agree with securing the borders, but you have 13M+ people illegally in here, and probably 10M+ who ARE legal but aren't citizens and can't vote in fed elections...
So actually secure the borders (terrorists do try/have gotten through), and oh yes a border can be secured, period. Then pass an emergency meany head law stating that no one that came here illegally (crimes for peasants bring time, people) can ever vote in a federal election (their children born here after the law is passed will be able to though (not sure how hard this is to do in reality but it's easier than deporting them all)), and then start actually telling the US citizens what the far left democrats were up to lately (Like them using George Soros tactics). They're for open borders (eroding/diluting the countries politics) because the new people will always (most of the time anyway) vote left, for all the freebies that aren't free for everyone else. Which is killing the middle class on top of everything else already killing the middle class (home ownership is at a 51 year low (before Trump mentioned it = fact)).

A permanently shrinking middle class = no good future for this country, for anybody, and no amount of importing of fresh foreigners to sway future elections would ever change that (unfunded liabilities already ruined the current fiat currency for this country anyway though). Honestly, in my opinion, anyone voting for Hillary is super stupid, and just too stupid to even know how stupid they really are, period. She has so many foreign hands up her ass that it has actually altered her DNA. I'd be happy if Trump promised that all current illegals (never anymore in the future as it's getting repetitive) will stay (with stipulations) but the border actually needs to get secured (we can't let the world in) if it meant Clinton lost the presidency.

I'll take an old rude asshole that's actually for the USA (a nation) over an old evil ass witch puppet with brain damage that's for a one world kind of government any day. Now if I'm supposed to be for a one world government kind of thing, that memo must've went into the spam folder, I'll have to check.

Last edited:
Back