Twitter hacked: 250K Accounts Compromised

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Twitter announced via a blog post that the service had been breached and hackers may have stolen personal information from an estimated 250K accounts. While Twitter officials declined to identify the hackers, it is thought that the recent attacks on the New York Times and Wall Street Journal may be related to the breach.

While San Francisco-based Twitter didn’t identify the source of the attack, it called the perpetrators “extremely sophisticated,” adding yesterday that “we believe other companies and organizations have also been recently similarly attacked.”

China taking over the media so when our "leaders" falls to them no one is the wiser. :)

It's no longer safe for celebrities to make complete asses of themselves, or for common folk to spout trivial nonsense as if the world cares! The end is nigh!

Well it's a good thing none of my social networking accounts hold any personal information (Not even my real name).

Changed my password on Twitter. Shouldn't be any issue any longer unless Twitter gets hacked, again.

Back