Twitter Allows Users To Share 140 Second Videos

HardOCP News

[H] News
Twitter now allows you to post 140 second videos (compared to the old limit of 30 seconds). How many of you will find this useful? That is a serious question. I'm asking because I honestly don't know. What will the extra 110 seconds do for you as a Twitter user?

Twitter, known for its 140-character limit on tweets, is now allowing users to post longer videos - of up to 140 seconds. The microblogging site also said that some publishers would also be able to create videos that were as long as 10 minutes. Twitter also launched 'Twitter Engage', a new mobile app that allows publishers to analyze interactions with followers.

I find Twitter pretty much useless - it won't attract me to use it. I follow a few people on Twitter (Brian Fargo, John Carmack) - but otherwise ignore it.

Doesn't matter as I don't use it and never will.
Just another worthless social media site trying to stay relevant.

I find Twitter pretty much useless - it won't attract me to use it. I follow a few people on Twitter (Brian Fargo, John Carmack) - but otherwise ignore it.

Well then you are using it as intended. It is pretty much just a personal RSS feed, so you follow the people you like to keep track of what they are up to or thinking.

It won't help me, but I guess the New Day members can post more elaborate promos. They can easily talk for 1400 seconds during the live shows so maybe they can make even funnier Twitter stuff now.

Back