Twitch Streamer Dies in Middle of 24 Hour Stream

Thankfully whenever I'm gaming for long sessions I'm also polishing off a six pack or 2. I'm up at least every 45 minutes to piss so I guess I don't have to worry about blood clots. Then again I wouldn't be able to stay in front of a screen for more then a couple hours without a break anyways. That is a shame though what happened to this guy.

I think you have it backwards just a little.

It was the twentyfour hours that killed him, those other contributing risks just made it possible. I've seen people who smoke, etc who aren't dead yet, it's cause they lucky right?, na, it's cause they either have a life style that doesn't push it or they consciously know they have some things they just shouldn't do cause they have risk factors.

My take on it.

If you have a family with a history of heart conditions there is nothing you can do trust me. Either you die exercising, you die riding a rollercoaster or you die eating a cheeseburger. It's just luck of the draw. I've seen perfectly healthy people drop dead from heart failure, it just happens. No one has complete control of their life.

Back