Tweeting From Beyond the Grave

HardOCP News

[H] News
I know it is still early but I think I am going to go ahead and call this the stupidest crap you will see all day.

Do you believe in the afterlife? How about the social afterlife? One operation has developed a service that will help you "keep tweeting even after you've passed away." It's called _LivesOn and it works by analyzing your current tweets.

You mean, like Breitbart News? When has the results of dead people communications ever been good?

aLIyX.gif

I skimmed through the article... and I cannot see a valid reason for sane and smart people to do things like this. This is sad. Very sad. Not the grieving "somebody died" sad, it's the "I've lost all faith in humanity" sadness I'm feeling.

I will continue not tweeting long after I'm dead, and I don't even have to pay for a service.

Everyday for the rest of my life I will post the same message in the hopes it will be seen by my friends, family and loved ones:

Thanks for fucking me up the way you did.

Well, as long as I don't get one that says ... having fun but it sure is hot here ... see you next week :eek:

"Good news, I got 72 virgins. Bad news, they're all dudes."

"I have to admit that God has some nice tits!

"When I see you tomorrow you better have a beer bong with you."

Back