TV Made Out Of Remotes

Cool idea, he just needs to use a lot more remotes and place it further away.

Yep, this could have been a bit more interesting. Probably got tired of looking for remotes.

Awesome, now we know what 25x25 pixels looks like... terrible.

was there an image there at all? I mean ok things were moving but nothing recognizable. Unfortunately the 625 wires used to hook it up to a central computer probably cost way more than the remote controls are worth :D

i don't see anything? :confused: do i need mushrooms or something to see the image ;D

Most art is exactly that.

The problem is people look at absurd art and cant find any relevance so they dismiss it. While i agree this is poorly executed, it holds ideas that can be used for other art, thus creating iterations and the basis for more new ideas.

Needed to have more, closer together (better resolution) to make it really cool. Couldn't even make out any of the image, makes it kinda pointless.

You are meant to view it wearing special glasses so you can see the infra-red guys. Jeez read the description on youtube for once :p

You are meant to view it wearing special glasses so you can see the infra-red guys. Jeez read the description on youtube for once :p

Well, there is clearly light visible in the video so they must be using that filter on the lens already. In any case, it's crappy looking.

Pointless, dumb... I'd be more impressed if they recycled the circuit boards to do something more useful -- like turning it to garage door openers or something.

Make it as big as the screen in the Dallas Cowboys stadium and sit in the press box and you should be fine.

Back