TV Made Out Of Remotes

bucket

[H]ard|Gawd
Cool idea, he just needs to use a lot more remotes and place it further away.

TheFlosser

Limp Gawd
Yep, this could have been a bit more interesting. Probably got tired of looking for remotes.

Tudz

Supreme [H]ardness
Awesome, now we know what 25x25 pixels looks like... terrible.

sfsuphysics

[H]F Junkie
was there an image there at all? I mean ok things were moving but nothing recognizable. Unfortunately the 625 wires used to hook it up to a central computer probably cost way more than the remote controls are worth :D

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
i don't see anything? :confused: do i need mushrooms or something to see the image ;D

Spire3660

[H]ard|Gawd
Most art is exactly that.

The problem is people look at absurd art and cant find any relevance so they dismiss it. While i agree this is poorly executed, it holds ideas that can be used for other art, thus creating iterations and the basis for more new ideas.

MavericK

Zero Cool
Needed to have more, closer together (better resolution) to make it really cool. Couldn't even make out any of the image, makes it kinda pointless.

Jedibenuk

n00b
You are meant to view it wearing special glasses so you can see the infra-red guys. Jeez read the description on youtube for once :p

MavericK

Zero Cool
You are meant to view it wearing special glasses so you can see the infra-red guys. Jeez read the description on youtube for once :p

Well, there is clearly light visible in the video so they must be using that filter on the lens already. In any case, it's crappy looking.

LANm0nk3y

Limp Gawd
Pointless, dumb... I'd be more impressed if they recycled the circuit boards to do something more useful -- like turning it to garage door openers or something.

satsunada

Gawd
Make it as big as the screen in the Dallas Cowboys stadium and sit in the press box and you should be fine.