Fully [H]
Available now at GOG.com

turok-2-seeds-of-evil-pc-comeback.jpg

https://www.gog.com/game/turok_2_seeds_of_evil

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
xD

Playing now, can't find the last damn distress beacon. x(

Does this game not sync your saves in steam? I saved games on my desktop and they're not available on my laptop x(

Plays great, looks great. Clearly, Nightdive knows what their doing.

I've been enjoying the hell out of this.

It's shocking how must faster you can get through the game with the increased movement speed, kb/mouse controls, and a solid 60 fps.

I give this port two thumbs way up!!

Reactions: SoFGR
like this
Plays great, looks great. Clearly, Nightdive knows what their doing.

I've been enjoying the hell out of this.

It's shocking how must faster you can get through the game with the increased movement speed, kb/mouse controls, and a solid 60 fps.

I give this port two thumbs way up!!

Completely agree. I'm currently on that stupid alien/bug level, hate that one x(

Completely agree. I'm currently on that stupid alien/bug level, hate that one x(

Lair of the Blind Ones is Turok's answer to Mario 64's Hazy Maze Cave / Zelda's Water Temple....

*shakes fist

That's cool & all... But now we need more classics on Steam, etc. Soldier of Fortune & the second gameeeeee.

Thx for sharing.

That's cool & all... But now we need more classics on Steam, etc. Soldier of Fortune & the second gameeeeee.

Thx for sharing.
gog.com is probably the best place to buy older and really old PC games all DRM free, and if you like a slick utility like steam they have that too.

^Cheers. I've known about gog, but never really have bought anything from them at least not recently. I don't think even they have Soldier of Fortune, and SoF2 though :p.

I'll have a Let's Play of this game out next week. Of all the big AAA releases, THIS game got me to purchase instantly. Such a good game.

YES. And N.O.L.F. and its sequel, dammit.

I purchased the first Turok remaster and plan to pick this one up as well.

Reactions: SoFGR
like this
I MISSED THE FIRST QUEEN EMBRYO. NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Seriously, no wonder I couldn't beat this as a kid.

Back