Turn trilinear optimization off in 61.32

pxc

Extremely [H]
I installed the 61.32 beta from guru3d.com and there's finally an option to turn off trilinear optimization (brilinear). It doesn't make a big visual difference so I'll just leave it enabled. But you do have the option now of turning it off now if you wish.

pxc said:
I installed the 61.32 beta from guru3d.com and there's finally an option to turn off trilinear optimization (brilinear). It doesn't make a big visual difference so I'll just leave it enabled. But you do have the option now of turning it off now if you wish.

I hear 16AF is now broke. Can you confirm?

I tested it with 3dcenter's D3D-AF-tester. 16x AF isn't working in 61.32... it displays the same image as off in d3d-af-tester.

Painkiller showed the same... no AF when set to 16x, but it didn't crash.

Ut2004, also some lighting issues have been reported. May want to stay at your current driver or wait for the 61.50(?)'s they are supposed to be out soon.

Strange... are you sure thats a problem with 61.32? I set AF to 16x and UT2004 plays fine. No lighting problems or crashes in the 2 levels I played. AF was simply disabled, like in Painkiller and the d3d-af-tester. I also tested it with the trilinear optimization off, and it also worked fine at 8x AF.

61.11/61.12 were really buggy.

Back